Chapter 1- Little Eyes

Ralph sat, blankly staring out at the vast ocean from his place atop of the fallen tree. The wood chips irritated the dry and flaking skin of his legs every time he shifted in the slightest. Unfortunately, shifting was quite frequent due to the mosquitos that buzzed around him like birds of prey around a freshly killed animal.

The sounds of the littluns filled his ears and drove him to the brink of anger. It was all he heard lately. The laughing and screaming of annoying young children running around like maniacs. Even at night, they would never shut up.

A growl rattled through his throat at the thought, but immediately he shook the anger away. As chief, he had to keep a clear head.. Anger would lead him to lash out for the children just enjoying their new lives on the island. The thought of yelling until his throat burned made his thoughts unconsciously turn to Jack.

Jack was lucky, at least according to Ralph. He got to go out with his own tribe of children- who actually listened to him -and enjoy the thrill of the hunt all day and night. He got to unleash his anger on something, while Ralph how to keep it bottled up inside his tiny young body.

But, Jack always gave the other these strange feelings.. When the boys got even remotely near each other, he would feel a burning of need he had never experienced before...

As his mind drifted through impure thoughts of the prefect, he didn't notice in the slightest when all of the boys around him silenced. His palms rested on his chin, his lips slightly parted and his eyes glazed over in lustful thought of another boy.

Before he knew it, he was being yanked violently out of the thoughts by a warm, thick substance dripping slowly from his shoulder down his arm. Blinking away the thoughts, he looked at the appendage, eyes going wide when he saw the blood of some innocent pig slipping down his body. His eyes shot to find the person who applied this sanguine liquid, only to spot Jack holding a blood stained coconut shell.

"Why so serious~?" He purred out in the overly calm voice of his, dropping the shell to the side. Instinctively, Ralph looked away and let his eyes fall shut. Maybe the other would leave him alone this way...

Sadly, the chief had been wrong. It only angered Jack and urged his next actions. In a second, he had Ralph pinned, their chests heaving in unison. The passion between them rapidly grew as Jack's head lowered slowly, a tense air between them. The speed of it made it feel as if he was making sure it was ok. And, when there was no objection, he pressed their lips together. Both were chapped and dry since they had been stuck on an island for months, but the passion of the kiss still made their hearts race.

With a soft whimper, Ralph slowly began to move his lips. Of course, he didn't know how to do so properly since it was his first kiss. Yet, the movement made Jack groan, his hands gripping harshly onto the long haired boy's cheeks.

But, when the world slowly became recognizable to him once more, Ralph was hit with a startling realization.

The littluns had all stopped chattering and enjoying themselves, and now stood there, their eyes glued to the two boy's kissing in front of them.