🌸 Chapter One; The First Day 🌸

Your { Eye Color } orbs lazily glanced around the room as you decided to put down your novel on the nearby nightstand. Getting up off your pastel pink bed, you walked over to your closet as the wooden floor boards creaked quietly under your weight.

You prepared your uniform for tomorrow's classes; it would be your first day at the new school. Getting your black uniform out, it resting on the desk chair where you decided to do your homework or study.

You tenderly smoothed out any wrinkles and in an almost angelic manner, you turned on your heal to head into the bathroom.

After you warm shower and blow drying your hair, you rested down into your bed.

"Hah... I'm so worried about tomorrow..."

You muttered to yourself in a discouraged manner,

"I'm the odd one out, the implausible girl of the school... Mom, dad, why did you have to take me away from all my friends?..."

You sighed again, cracking your { Eye Color } eyes in a macabre manner. You reached under your pillow and took out a picture of your family and friends, letting your crystal tears fall onto the image that was taken just months before.

"I want to go home... I miss you mommy... Daddy..."

You curled up under your blankets, shutting your { Eye Color }. and before you know it, you fell asleep while the mild patter of rain tapped against your window in a assertive manner.

The next morning you awoke, you rubbed your eyes and looked at the time. It was 7:45 A.M, meaning you had about an hour to ready and eat breakfast. You sluggishly got up out of bed and washed your face off and applied facial creme; you took a look in the mirror and groaned when your eyes had a slight reddish tint to them.

"Great. Now it looks like I was crying... This day can't get any better."

You hissed in a scornful manner, cringing at your ridiculing tone. You applied deodorant and slid into your uniform as well getting your shoes on.  You brushed your { Hair Color } hair out, letting it hang down around your { waist, shoulders, back, etc. } You applied chap stick to smooth out your lips and a delicate smelling perfume.

You quickly brushed your teeth, seeing Yuki would be coming at any moment.

You jumped slightly when you heard Yuki's bright and cheerful voice through the door,

"{ Your Name } -Chan!  are you ready? Sorry if I'm a little late!" The voice chirped with an energetic tone.

You felt a smile curl upon your lips, relieved you wouldn't be spending the day all alone in a peculiar environment.

"Yeah Yuki! I'm coming~! Just let me get my books, okay?"

You chimed, rushing out of the bathroom, grabbing your books and making your way out of your dorm.

Yuki turned away from the window, grinning at you.

"You look great, Y/N! Everyone is going to love you!"

She giggled and took your hand in a friendly manner, walking with you down the hall.

"So, how long did you attend this school for...?"

You asked, cocking your head to the side.

Yuki laughed sheepishly and glanced at you before averting her eyes back to in front of the both of you.

"You see, I've been here since I was small; the headmaster is my adaptive father."

You nodded, noticing how the brunette's almond eyes suddenly saddened.