Chapter 1

Sasha

"SASHA" Shout my one of my colleges "YOUR ON TABLE 24 , I'LL DO 35" She shouts just for me to hear from the other end of the bar. "OKAY" i shout back. I turn around and make my way to the table. I grab my note pad in my hand  "what would you like to order ?" i ask to the coustomer who has the menu in there face.

"um i'd like to order the - " says the boy as he puts is menu down , he looks up and out eyes connect. I know it going to sound cliche but i think I felt something. "oh your- Sasha Breen-Yould , yes its me" He was about to say that but i cut him off and then i realise who he is.

"Oh and you - Shawn Mendes" He cuts me off this time. "Sorry... back to business what would you like to order?" i ask and he give me a cheesy grin. "The cheese burger with french fries and a glass of red wine" he replys and i write that down . "okay that wont be long" i say and then walk away. God i've never felt this way about someone. I walk to the counter and pass the Head chef the order as he shouts it out to the people in the kitchen. Thank lord my shift ends in like 5 mins.

I walk over to the back room and grab my jacket. I put it on and tell the boss im leaving in a second just going to speak to someone which he agrees. I walk back over to shawns table and see him on the phone , he looks up. " Do you need any company , My shift just ended so ya know" I ask as i stand awkwardly with my hands in my pockets.

"Sure...i think i look wierd sat on my own anyway" say shawn , i sit down next to him and grab my IPhone 7 out of my pocket. "got any concerts coming up ? " I ask and Shawn puts his phone down.

"um yeah one in Orlando next week , how about you , what you going to be doing this week?" Shawn replies and ask. "Um I'm working tomorrow, Thursday and Sunday ,why ?" I say.

"well I need to know what day your free to go on date with me" says Shawn "Oh , did I say that out loud umm" say Shawn again scratching the back of his neck. I just giggle at him.

" I'm free Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and yes you did say that out load" I say. I hear my phone ringing, I look at it and it says MUM , " I should get this" I say as I walk out.

Mum-M Me-Me

Me-Hi mum

Mum- Sasha , are you free on Saturday?

me-Yes , why?

Mum- I'm having a party at mine and you should come it will be a blast.

Me- Your like a teenager with party and blast in the same sentence and yeah sure ill come I'm free.

Mum- Okay Bye Darling Love you

Me- love you too.

I end the call and walk back to where Shawn is " I'm not free Saturday" I say and sit next to Shawn. "why?" Questions Shawn.

" My mums having a party at her , you should come if your free? , well if you want to. " I say really awkward.

" Yeah, ill come , why not I'm free." Shawn says. I grab a piece of paper out of my pocket and write my number on it.

" call me or message me later, I've got to go" I say and I place my number in his hand. I stand up and put my phone in my pocket.

" See you later" says Shawn.

"In a while , crocodile" I reply and then realise what I just said I walk away muttering " why did I just say crocodile.

______________________________________________________________________________

10 stars for the next chapter

Sorry about this chapter being so small they will get longer and more fun. xx