Your first interaction

You open the app and register as soon as possible. You have been running around all day and your brain was sizzled, to the point where anything seemed appealing to you. At this point in time, an app about emotions. You had your prejudices against these types of apps, but that didn't matter as you set up a username.
        You clicked random parts of the format. A shat room like format suddenly popped into existence in front of your eyes.

Do you wish to help your fellow friend in need?
-Yes
-No

        You clicked no, but your finger hit yes. Before you knew what you've done, an entire life story popped in front of your eyes.

I'm sorry but I need to get this out
One of my really good friends has been ignoring me, but I have no idea why. It just happened out of the blue; randomly she stopped talking to me, or even looking at me. I've been really upset about it because when I try to talk to her she won't respond. Because of her and my endless amounts of negativity, I haven't been able to focus, I have melt downs left an right, and I can't consult my parents about it because they tell me to simply get over it.. essentially.
Not only that, but it feels like I'm no longer included in my group of friends... none of them barely talk to me without me talking first and they barely respond. I don't have energy to do anything right now... and I keep falling into states where nothing seems to matter, that I'm worthless.
But I can't bring it up to friends, because they all got it worse. I feel so alone and I don't know what to do...

You stared at the message, not expecting there to be so much just dumped. You think to yourself, 'they need a life' and close out the app.