Chapter 9

Jana looked around and said stepped forward, "Do you see what I am seeing."

The pack looks around confused. ," See what Jana." Maddy asked.

Jana arched her eyebrows," You don't see the clean lake, or the pink and green trees with vines, or the tropical rocks and animals?"

The pack looked around still confused. Maddy stepped forward," Jana we're in the forest, you're probably just hallucinating from poison. The healer says you should rest until all the poison leaves your system."

Jana didnt understand how no one else could see what she was seeing. It couldn't just be her."there's no time to rest we need to get out of here Dr. Whitewood knows where we are and we can't find our old scent."

The pack knew Jana. Maddy cleared her throat, " we'll go look for a place to set up camp but you have to take it easy Jana.''

Jana huffed but agreed to take It easy. The pack looked around looked around for a place to start.

********

After hours of looking for a place to set up, Jana told the pack to sit down and get some rest.

****************Meanwhile Maddy thought about Rhydian,she did let go of Rhydian but she was still worried about him, Rhydian was her friend. She decided to get Rhydian out of her head she would explore around the area.

She went West of where they stopped for a break. She walked for miles then she came across a waterfall.

She had to admit that it was very pretty and a good place for camp, because there was plenty of food in the trees and bushes, a lot of wildlife and fresh water from the waterfall.

She decided to go back to the pack to tell them. She was about to go until she saw movements coming from behind the waterfall. She decided that a little peek wouldn't hurt , so she went to look behind the waterfall.

*******************Jana decided to tell the pack to continue so she called for everyone to do a head count.

Emma came up to Jana," Maddy isn't here I think she wandered off by herself we need to find her."

Jana thought to herself. Great like she needed any more problems to deal with. Jana said to the pack," Everyone we need to find Maddy, so who is going to be part of the search party"

************************ Maddy tried to find a way to get behind the waterfall without getting soaked until she found something to the left of the waterfall.

When she got passed the waterfall she saw that it was all hollowed out but as far as see could see there was nobody else in the waterfall with her.

She saw that it wasn't just one hollowed out space there was several other rooms. After more exploring she came across one room. Once she saw it she screamed and left the waterfall as fast as she could.

****************** Jana sent two people from the pack to look for Maddy..

The rest of the pack started looking for food because the pack wad slowly running out of food. Jana started acting all weird, by jumping up and down, laughing, and most of all screaming,

The pack healer said she is acting all weird because the poison is finally leaving her body, but that it was leaving slowly and that's why she doing those things.

After what felt like hours of this she finally got all quiet and took a nap. When she woke up she sees the normal forest.

************Bryn asked the mysterious stranger," If I am going to agree I at least want to know your name." the mysterious stranger said after minutes of silence," My name is Arthur."

Bryn thought this for a while but them he said to Arthur," I will agree if you don't hurt anyone or force me to make a deal with you."

Arthur said," very well young wolf-blood." Bryn said ," I would prefer you not to call me that, but to call me by my real name Bryn."

Arthur agreed. Arthur asked how he got his condition and Bryn replied," I am not sure one minute I was mad at my brother the next I see all these weird things."

Arthur said," Well just to let you know it is not weird it is unique not many wolf-bloods have this condition many of them would kill to have it. I am still trying to figure out how you got it. wolf-bloods only get this condition by being born with it.it seems it is for a limited time."

Bryn finally said," there are wolf-bloods that have this condition, I didn't know." Arthur said" come then you- Bryn. I have something to show you."

Bryn then followed Arthur intoa long corridor. Finally Bryn said," how do you know if you are born with it."

Arthur then said," when wolf-bloods get in contact with a poison then they see a different scene then they were seeing a minute ago. After the poison wares off the person might not know that now after being in contact with it then their vision gets all wacky."

********************* Jana started picking some berries from a blueberry bush she found a little ways ahead of the temporary campsite, then she say the bush turn pink ant the berries were cookies.

Jana started to yell and everyone went to see if she was okay. the pack healer asked what was the matter and she said," I was picking berries and then the bush turned pink and the berries turned into cookies."

The pack leader said that all the poison was out, he said he doesn't know whats wrong. he then told her to open her eyes and they were purple.