Ivlis X Moonlight!Goddess!Reader (Fate) {Request!}

Requested Queen_of_Hoshido

I DON'T KNOW SUPPOSED TO BE A X READER BUT I'M ASSUMING IT IS.

SORRY IT TOOK A LONG TIME

(Unedited)
_

Ivlis stared at the yellow moon of the Flame Underworld. He sighed sadly, he never felt true love. He didn't feel love towards Satanick, he just feared him. He loved his children, but the love he wanted was more than family love.

"Will I ever find true love?" He asked the bright moon and sighed. Suddenly a bright light shown in front of him. He shielded his eyes from the bright light. "Oh, hello Ivlis!" A cheery voice said. Ivlis knew that voice. The voice of the God of all Gods, Justim. "I'm showing a new God around. Well a Goddess actually." Justim explained. The word goddess caught his attention.

Wanting to see the new Goddess, Ivlis looked up to see a beautiful Goddess. (Hair Length) (Hair Color) flowed around the Goddess, her (Favorite Color) clothes fluttered in the slight wind of the Underworld. "This is (Y/n), the Goddess of Moonlight!" The God exclaimed, pointing to you. Your (Eye Color) eyes quickly fluttered open, immediately locking eye contact with the Devil.

You and Ivlis immediately felt something binding you together, like a string. "(Y/n), this is Ivlis! The Devil of Siralos' World, well technically Underworld." You held your hand out for Ivlis to shake. He quickly shook hands with you, pink slightly dusting his pale cheeks.

Justim left you and Ivlis alone so you two could bond. "Well, (Y/n), how is your world?" Ivlis asked, nervously. "It's fine. Nothing really new...." You responded, drinking bubble tea. "O-Oh, well that's nice,I guess? S-So what do you d-" He was cut off by a giggle. "H-Hah? What is it?" He noticed you giggling and was immediately confused. "Why are you so nervous?" You asked the currently sweating Devil. "Oh, it's nothing!" He frantically explained. "Ah, if you say so..."

"Daddy, who is that?" You and Ivlis jumped at the voice. "Oh, Poemi! You scared me! This is (Y/n), a Goddess." You looked at the little girl. "Hello! I'm Poemi and I think you're really pretty." Poemi giggled out. "Oh, why thank you, Poemi." She giggled again and clung into you. You looked at her a bit confused. "Will you be my mommy?" She innocently asked, causing Ivlis' face to turn red. "A-Ah, Poemi, I just met her. It's not like that!" He sweated, he didn't want her to get an other idea. "But daddy, you clearly like her." Poemi whined out. "Why don't you go play with Licorice? Or Reita?" Ivlis asked his daughter. "Reita's busy and I can't find Licorice." She kept a strong clutch on you. Thankfully, you didn't think too much of it.

You let out a light giggle which caused Poemi and Ivlis to look at you. "So, are you gonna be my mommy?" Poemi asked again, clinging on to you tighter. "Little one, that will only be answered in the future." She whined a little bit but she was okay with the answer. She yawned and immediately fell asleep on your lap. "I'm so sorry, that most have been uncomfortable for you!" Ivlis apologized repeatedly, scared that he ruined his bond with you. "No no, it's fine. I find children quite precious." You smiled and petted the girls head. That action made her cuddle near your torso, like what a child would do to their mothers.

After Ivlis put Poemi into bed, you both socialized for a little while before Justim came back. "I'm here to get (Y/n)!" Justim yelled, causing you and Ivlis to jump. "A-Ah, Justim. Can I talk to her a bit more?" Justim secretly  shipped it, so he let you stay. "Ah, okay. Only two more hours." He disappeared again, giggling slightly.

Ivlis looked at you and contemplated on what he could do to confess his feelings. Poemi was actually right, he really did like you. You liked him back, but he didn't know. Suddenly, he got an idea.

He immediately grabbed your hand and dragged you too the place you two met, the view of the Yellow Moon. "Why did you bring me here, Ivlis?" He turned to you with his bangs, covering his face with shadows. "Ivlis? Are you okay?" You where extremely confused, first he was fine but now he was nervous and twiddling his fingers.

He grabbed your face and pushed his lips onto yours gently. You jumped up in surprise but immediately kissed back, putting your arms around his neck. This went on for minutes until you felt him pull away.

"(Y-Y/n)... I know we just met today but I feel like fate brought us together... I......" You grabbed his chin and kissed him again. "I love you too, Ivlis." You where lifted up into the air as Ivlis spun you around, smiling with tears falling down his pale face. "Awh, Ivlis don't cry!" You used your thumbs to wipe the tears as he spun you.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEE-" A loud squeal made you and Ivlis  jump in surprise. "Justim?" Justim ran towards you both, throwing flower pedals around the place. "WHEN'S THE WEDDING???????????????"

You fainted due to you turning an extreme red. "AH, (Y/N)!!! I'M SORRY IVLIS, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!!""