A.S

 Andrew Smith

Andrew Smith

Age-   25
Birthdate-   January 7,
Sexuality-   Straight
Species-   Human
Height-  6'0
Occupation- street racer/ weed dealer

Andrew is a pretty funny guy, he's just closed off from people he doesn't know. if you want him in your life you've got to earn his trust he's been through a lot. he's been alone a long time. he's still trying to find his father to ask why he left and he has a dream of travelling the world with his future partner. But he feels he's incapable of love due to the fact he believes everyone around him gets hurt or leaves. he needs someone to work through his abandonment and trust issues because once you get past his guard he's such a kind genuine guy. friend or lover.

History:
Aarons mum spent her days selling her body letting her young boy watch the disrespect she had for herself. Man after man slinging through his front door. Once he graduated high school he was deep in the racing world. He pays the bills and overall takes care of his mum not being able to give up on her. She was always chasing a high spending every dollar she'd got on drugs. Anyone he'd ever found selling her drugs he had his way with. He's was pretty well known around his block his mum often high and strung out on the other side of town. Usually spending his nights after races hunting her down and putting her to bed.

History:
Andrews dad left before he was born and his mother is hooked on well the drugs. And sells herself .
So he's been in his own. He now resides in a small shifty apartment in the hood. He scrapes by taking care of his mum slowly saving up to get out of there. He just can't have anything nice because she destroys or pawns it and he can't leave her because we'll at the end of the day that's his mum no matter how messed up she is

Face claim: juanpa zurita

Tagged accounts;
-
-
-