Chapter 3 Five months Later

I walk through the house looking for my work cloths in only underwear and a t-shirt , by now jake has left for work and sarah has left for school she is now 18, her birthday being 2 months ago, February 5th at the moment i've been looking for my starbucks work cloths i went to sarahs room looking on my bed for my cloths i now have my own bed in sarahs room too she made jake agree to let me stay and live there, fiddling with my 
basket beside my bed i found my cloths under it running to through the hallway to the bathroom i looked to my left seeing the clock, i was now 3 minutes late, i decided to skip the shower, put my cloths on, and put my hair in a bun running out to my now, geep i hopped in.

I was now in traffic, getting fustrated i called my boss, while the phone ringed i tried to put an act on to pretending to be sick , he finally picked up ''where are you serenity your late,'' he said not sounding very pleased with me ''Im so sorry mr.denis im not feeling well i was just about to call you,''
i said trying to make my voice seem as raspy as i could, '' Miss.Carson do you think im dum ,'' He said, rolling my eyes i stopped the act ''No Mr.dennis i don't,'' i muttered fiddling with my shirt '' don't do this again miss.carson, or ill be forced to fire you,'' he said now hanging up on me
i was now sitting in my seat looking ahead of me i sat and just looked at the sky thinking why, its been five months and i still haven't been able to figure out how im going to get jake to fall for me, by now i've gathered information on who, well what i am, im aperntally a stare of broken hearts, used to let broken hearts know you can still love even if the worst has happened and so far i suck at it interrupted from my thoughts a beep came from behind my car moving forward i started driving.

Opening the door I threw my Bag on the couch, i walked to jakes room opening to get one of his sweatshirts laying it on his bed, leaving his bedroom to take my shower in my room, after i was done i went back to his room slipping on my underwear and putting on his sweat shirt , it hung to my knee, his sleevs covering my hands i giggled at how big his sweatshirt was, my smiled dropped as i walked out of his room closing the door i walked to the my room turnning on the tv in big words NETFLIX popped up, putting on a movie i look to my right to see the sunset, realizing that sarah isn't home yet meaning shes spending her time with johnny, i walked to my bed and rested my head on the board of the bed, jake has been a bit happier lately, i have noticed everytime he gets a text from his phone he smiles alot more than when he is with, '' HEY SERENITY IM HOME!'' jake said walking through the hallway, i got up going to the door to see him opening his i walked into his room, and closed the door, '' Whats going on jake im not stupid,'' i said a little angry '' Ummm nothing ,'' he said, i laughed a little ''Ok if you call staring at your phone,and grinning like a cheshire cat nothing then ok i guess im crazy,'' i said sitting on his bed by now he is shirtless turning his body towards me '' Yea your crazy, '' He said smiling i scoffed at him for lying, '' is it a girl jake,'' i said getting up crossing my arms, '' And if it is,'' he muttered, still fiddling with his belt, my smile dropped like glass in someones hand when they find something surprising, or terrible out, he turned around his belt now off i backed up now sitting back on his bed, he came to sit beside me, '' Look im sorry she just didnt want me telling anyone about us until she was comfortable,'' he said bending his head too look at me i looked at him trying to keep the tears behind i wasn't sad that he didnt tell me this, I was sad because, i was right '' you still should of told me jake,'' i said looking away '' im sorry... is that my shirt,'' he said tugging the sleeve i nodded giggleing a little '' your not getting it back,'' i muttered, he laughed a little i felt his arms snake around me scooting me close before i could let tears escape i got up, going to the door leaving.

I've been in the room for 2 hours now, its now dark out and sarahs spending the night with johnathan i was trying to figure out was i sent here to get hurt or fix someone because it feels alot more like hurt to me a tear slipped form my eyes, i heard a faint knock on my door getting up i opend i to see a plate of cookies and a cup of milk i smiled and invited him in, he sat the cookies on the bed, and putting the milk on the table beside the bed, getting on the bed jake followed without saying anything i put on our favorite comedy and we sat and watched.

My eyes opend to be in a white room looking around i see a table with a button, above were words written in bold letters, Push i did so and i fell through a hole, landing on my pack i winced looking forward there was a girl i raised up and just looked a little creeped out '' who are you,'' i said getting up, '' im grace you were sent to mr.anderson am i correct, '' she said sitting at her desk '' yes you are what does this haft to do with me,'' i said sitting at the chair infront of her desk '' you are here because your running out of time, if jake doesn't fall for you anytime soon before he falls for someone else you will return back here waiting again for another broken heart,'' she said i looked down '' i see you have feelings for him you need to act quick darling,'' she said getting up and left i watched her confused i got up and ran after her but couldn't see her anymore.

I jolted my eyes open seeing jake beside me dream i guess, i looked to see he had his nose crinkled up i giggled at the sight i moved my hand to his hair playing with it, i heard a slight moan come from his mouth, i took my other hand covering my mouth giggling into it using my other hand in his hair i tugged it a little more and it got a little louder thats when his eyes jolted open i rolled over on my back screaming with laughter, '' i found your weak spot jake,'' i said still laughing, he was now sitting up, he rolled over on top of me, and my breathing hitched in my throt i couldn't say anything he started bending down his lips now close to my ear, felt part of his lip near my ear lobe and a little sound came from me i then jolted my eyes open not realizing they were closed, his arms were now on both sides of my head he was laughing i hit his chest, and he just smiled, he was now just staring at me i smiled, i pushed him off me and got up going to the kitchen, looking into the refrigerator i grabbed the Milk there was a knock at the door, jake came running to the door i was now pouring my cereal, put the milk back closing the door to the fridge, looking to my left jake was now talking to a girl they were laughing cereal in hand i walked to wear he was smiling at the girl, '' Hey jake who's this,'' i said taking a bite of cereal, '' Ooooh Hey their sis, '' he said, i stood still anger in me, how could he call me his sister does he really think of me that way i noticed that i had dropped my cereal i looked to him the her quickly smiling then leaving running to my room closing the door, and locking it.

Its been 5 weeks since the day he called me his sister its night time and me and sarah are blasting baby by justin beiber my hair was flying everywhere i hit sarah with a pillow fight and she hit me back we were giggling like crazy people we both heard a knock on the wall and turned our heads sarah went to turn the music off when she saw jake i turned around putting the pillow back i haven't talked to jake alot.
sarah went out of the room i turned back around to see jake closing the door he turned and stared at me, i could see the sadness in his eyes i walked towards him raising my arms and he walked to hug me.

We both were now on my bed he told me his used to be girl​friend cheated on him right now he's going on about he probably wasn't good enough, what did he do wrong, He should of done better i was tired of it i think he's amazing if only he knew that, ''' Look jake you don't need to do anything you didnt do anything you are perfect the way you are jake,'' i said getting off the bed he got up after me '' but i feel like i didnt do enough for her, '' he muttered i rolled my eyes looking at him, '' you are perfect everything about you is amazing stop doubting yourself ok i lov-, '' i stopped my words before i said anything else he looked shocked, '' ummm sorry wrong words what i ment to say was, '' but i was interrupted by his lips on mine, our lips were moving in sync i was being back up against my dresser jake then picked me up, putting me on top of it he then put his body between my legs he moved his lips to my neck and a moan came from me , i pulled his hair and he moaned into my skin i laughed at the sound knowing he loved that , that when the door opend sarah screamed we both stopped, '' omg its about time, '' she said smiling i giggled at the comment so did jake he looked at me giving me one last kiss before leaving sarah just stared at , '' tell me everything.'' Was all she said before we i was on my bed telling the storey.