Coffee part 1

"Ty, I'm home!" I dropped my bag and with it the stress of the day as I laid eyes on my husband, stood near the coffee maker. 

"Would you like some coffee love, I just made a fresh pot." He smiled kindly at me, grabbing another mug out of the cupboard. It was my favourite adventure time mug, complete with an engraving from tyjo.

"Thanks baby honey sugar," As I reached for my mug, Tyler 'accidentally' sloshed the scolding hot liquid all down my adventure time t-shirt.

"OH NO!" Tyler was quick to remove all items of clothing above the waist, including my breast-feeding pump. "Lemme help you get that off, maybe we should get in the shower?"

I have to be honest, when I met Ty, I did think he was a predator, but as I got to know him, he's really more of a shrew than a lion. Shrews are top of the food chain in some parts of the equator, specifically downtown Peru.

Anywho.

"ASTERIX! ARE YOU OKAY????!!!!" I was writhing on the floor, my raw flesh slapping against the freshly placed linoleum. Like a fish out of water, I was drowning.

I saw Tyler reach for a wrapper out of the drawer, and didn't think it was sex time yet. 

Tyler put his penis in me.

That's all.

I consented if you're wondering.

Bye y'all.