they meet

Marinette's POV

I was laying under a nineteen year old that was pretty experienced. But I wasn't enjoying the sex, I was enjoying the energy. I was feeding off his energy, Nathaniel was getting drained I could feel it. When we were finished I did the signal, "Alya were finished."

"Finally I'm starving," she whined. "Shut up, last time you had a play toy I couldn't touch him."

"Who's this?" Nathan questions, panting from the worst sex I've ever had. I rolled my eyes, "go ahead and drain him." I said rushing her. She walks over to him and hungrily starts drinking, I join her in on feasting our dinner. When we are done we are covered in fresh blood, "I'll change the sheets you hide the body." I command, "why~" she whined childishly. "It takes forever," I role my eyes. "I made diner, and second of all I hid the body last time." She looked at the body then up at me, "fine," she grumbled. I got up and cleaned and through away the sheets. I got in the shower to was all the dirt, sweat, and blood off me.

I got out of the water and put my hair down. While Alya is about to take a shower I put on a pink high skirt, a white crop top and a waist high jacket. I put on knee high leather boots, Alya comes out wearing an orange tang top and jeans shorts with matching heels. We don't were makeup we don't need it.

"Were should we go?" I ask, she smirked. "You know the Agerest man?" I nod, "so?" I ask getting impatient, let's go up there. "NO!!" I yell, I am never going back there. "If this is about that Chloe bitch, it was like ten years ago. So let's have fun, please; I here they have a lot of energy ~" she says trying to per sway me. "Fine" I grumble and grab the car keys. I here Alya cheer from behind me.

We get in the car and drive there for like three hours. "I'm hungry, get me a soda," she pleads. "Vampires don't eat human food Alya," I shake my head. "Well to bad, GET ME A SODA!!!" She yells as loud as she can, "what the fuck!?!" I stop the car at a gas station and get in stomping, I am so mad at Alya. I bump into someone and get hit by the biggest wave of energy I've ever felt. I look up to see a boy with blond hair and green eyes, his energy I have to have it. "Sorry I didn't mean to, I'm Adrien by the way." He holds out his hand and I shake it. "I'm Marinette and here's my number" I write my number on a napkin "call if you get lonely ok, have a nice day." I bump shoulders with him and steal his wallet wow can you spell cowered? What is up with me? I'm never like this.

I walk back to Alya and ignore all her nosy ass questions. Who was that boy?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 17, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

vampire energy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें