Together Forever~Robstar~

Chapter 16.

♥♥Starfire's Point of view♥♥

I walked in the cabin. I was in with Dylan so I opened the door and I saw him running up to me like if he would never see me again or something ,but then he said "Finally your home! Why did you take so long! ?"

I did not know what to tell him. I was trying not to tell him that I saw Robin...

"um...choosing stuff for the wedding! "

"But why did you take so long? Did you do something else? "

"um..no..."

"Starfire...tell me the truth! "

"Dylan I am...I only took long because I could not find my wedding dress that's all.."I said walking away but he grabbed my hand before i could go away.

"Starfire....you know you can trust me no matter what right? "

I felt guilty that Dylan only wants the best for me and I'm just pushing him away.I looked at him I took a deep breath and said "I saw Robin one of the Teen Titans today.."

♥♥Dylan's point of view♥♥

I got really angry when she told me she saw Robin!! If he brings back her memory, my whole plan is ruined!!

"Star...sweety I think is best if we get married tomorrow morning! "

"What!?Why!?Don't you think it's the early for that! ?"

"Star it is early but I really want to be with you so I can protect you from harm..especially for Robin! "

"Why Robin? "

"Because he is trying to convince you that you are a Titan and there nice and stuff but there not. trust me!"

"Oh..Dylan I trust you and I am afraid your right! Robin did try to convince me but I know it's not true. Anyways, hope tomorrow comes soon!"

"Me too" I kissed her then she went to bed. My plan is working perfectly!

♥♥Robin' Point Of View♥♥

I sighted in sadness. I could not imagine starfire marrying Dylan but she is.Why does life has to be so depressing?

"Maybe because god knows true love will always be true love"

"huh?" I said looking around and seeing Raven approaching to me.

"Robin god knows you both belong together....this is mostly a test to see what you are capable of doing for her....so don't give up and fight for her love!" Raven said sitting besides me in my bed.

"Raven...I don't know if I could win her back! She loves Dylan not me!"I said looking down the floor.

Raven put one hand in my shoulder and said "No Robin...she loves you not Dylan! She is just confused because she lost her memory and Dylan is making up all those lies to get her to marry him! He's probably planning to make the team split up!"

"Yeah I know ,but why would marrying starfire have something to make the team split apart? "

"Robin remember when starfire went to the future? "

"Yeah..."

"Well you heard what starfire said...we were no longer a team because we kept fighting and eventually without starfire we all went our different ways...She is the glue that keeps us together...we need her because without her were nothing so that's why Dylan wants to marry her! To keep her away from us!"

At that point Raven was right. Starfire is the glue that keep us together.

"Raven your right, we must keep starfire away from marrying Dylan! "

I hugged Raven and said "Thanks, I love you like a sister I never had"

"I love you as a brother I never had too"

With that I decided to sleep and started to think of a plan. What I was going to do...

I uploded today! ! I got this idea and I did not want to forget is so I wrote in here and stuff.Ughh my parents said I can't be in my phone a lot anymore because I might go blind or something so....I probably won't update for a while since I do not look good with glasses! Anyways thanks for all your comments and votes!

~Mary~