six

yoongi pov

it's 10;59pm and ahra was still awake on her phone, i had shown her the guest room but she liked the couch better apparently. i was sitting at the dining table writing when i noticed she wasnt smiling, so i guess she doesnt smile 24/7. huh. she sighed and put her phone aside and closed her eyes, " theres a bed for a reason " i said not looking at her, " im not sleeping, just closing me eyes" she said sleepily.

" doesnt matter, it's better to sleep on the bed than the cou-" i noticed her eyes were shut, she had fallen asleep on the couch, something i was trying to avoid but failed. i sighed and walked over to the couch. i tapped her, "wake up and go to bed" i said but she didnt respond, not even a flinch. what the fukc, is this how i am?

i decided the fastest way to get her to bed was for me to move her there, so i slipped an arm under her neck and another under the back of her knees then lifted her up. her head was against my chest as i walked to the guest room and dropped her on the bed, hoping she'd wake and get into the covers but she didnt. releasing another heavy sigh, i tucked her in bed and left the room, going back to the kitchen when her phone suddenly started to ring.

a/n omfg the contrast of my writing and that gif lol