Everyday Questions

For me almost everyday there is this small group of people that ask me which gender I am for that day. We're not my friends and I almost never talk to them so I don't know when they always ask the same damn question, "Hey *my birth name* are you a boy or girl today?"

I always am thinking, 'Why the fûck do you care? We never talk and you just ask that question non-stop. If I don't answer then I don't answer.'

A good friend of mine helps me ignore them. But more and more kids are starting to ask that question. I am perfectly fine with my friends asking that question because they want to call me the right name. The other people are just annoying classmates.

I am usually a boy when I was born female. I don't give a flying fûck about it. If you don't like people who are a different gender then their body says, get the hell away then.

Then the same group of people were nosey little people and asked who I bought a flower for. They kept asking me guy names till I said it wasn't for a guy. They were really surprised that I am gay. (My friends and I say I'm a lesbian even though I am genderfluid because it is easier to remember that I am pan but only likes girls/ females at birth.)

If you never knew I was genderfluid, just from the way I act you can tell I'm gay as fuck.

Another thing is that my dad found out that I am interested in girls. He hates gays and lesbians. He said that I am just going through a phase. I have like girls for a year and a half now. I don't think its a phase.

I'm glad I have good friends. They accept me for who I am and for who I like. They don't give a flying fuck about anything If it involves what gender or sexuality you are. They try to help you out to figure out who you are. They will help you through tough times. They have helped me so much that I can't thank them enough for what they have done. I have thought of cutting myself but I have remember led right before I did it that my friends would be worried sick about me and be slightly disappointed in me.

I'm going to give a shout out to my best friend :09dreamer.
That you for being there for me.