Chapter Three.

The younger again leaned to capture the older's lips, the older complied quickly. The kiss was slow with only lips moving in synchronization. The younger pulled the older closer as his hands rested on the older's small waist. The older pulled him closer as his hands played with the younger's hair. The younger nibbled on the other's lips and the older gladly opened his mouth. Both of their tongues clashing with each other's as the kiss heated more and more as seconds passed by. The younger pulled them on the bed as the older straddled his lap. Yuta growled into the kiss as the older was grinding his oh-so-perfect ass on the younger's crotch. The younger's hands slipped under the older's shirt, slightly caressing the soft skin and pinching the aroused nipples, making the older mewl in the process. The younger tugged on the older's shirt to remove it. The younger swiftly placed the older on the bed and crashed his lips onto the older's, hands caressing every skin he could find. The kiss ended soon much to the older's displeasure, the younger placed butterfly kisses on the older's jawline and moved onto his neck.

"You are mine and fucking mine." The younger growled and bit the older's neck and licking again and again to soothen the bitemark. The older moaned loudly but widen his eyes as he was marked by his lover. The younger was so focued that he didn't realise that he gave a fucking hickey and it would last for a few days. The older shivered as the younger kept marking him again and again on the neck and chest. He felt loved and he kept moaning as the younger sucked onto his erected nipples,biting and licking in the process. The younger slowly trailed lower giving butterfly kisses all over his stomach and navel. He slowly slid down the older's pajamas, leaving him only in underwear. He trailed kisses on the older's thigh and ran his delicate fingers all over the older's legs.

The younger kissed his clothed crotch, sucking and wetting the older's harden member. He slowly slid the underwear down,leaving the older naked and flushed. He kissed the older's inner thigh before stroking the older's harden member. The older was whimpering into the sensual touches and moaning softly. The younger grabbed a bottle of lube, coating his slender fingers with it. The older looked at his lover lovingly and took a breathe for the upcoming event. The younger smiled and kissed the older as he slid his finger into the older's tight hole. The older moaned in pain as he hadn't been streched for a long time. The younger slowly thrusted his fingers in and out,adding another finger and streching the older's tight hole. The pain subsided and now the older moaned in pleasure and bliss.

"Yuta, now please." The older whinned and the younger undressed himself, he lubed his member and the older gulped at the enchanting sight. The older felt his member twitch in excitement.

"Hurry up, will you?" The older frowned as the younger only rubbed his member's head at the entrance of the older's tight hole. The younger slowly and carefully slid his member into the tight hole, the walls clenched around his shaft so deliciously that he couldn't help but moan again and again. The older felt like he was being ripped apart but it felt wonderful. The younger kept still and gave time for the older to adjust onto his size. He kept on biting the older's shoulder, licking and sucking it. The older couldn't take the pleasure as he was overwhelmed with bliss.

The older bucked his hips so that the younger would move, and the younger started thrusting slowly. The younger's thrust was powerful and it made the older cry in bliss.

"Yu-ta...... ahhh...mphhh." The older moaned as his lover kept thrusting again and again.

"You are so fucking tight, I love it." The younger moaned as the older's walls cleanched around him. The older was becoming weak as the younger thrusted in inhuman pace,making the older gasp for air. He flipped the older and now the older was riding him, the thrust went so much deeper that the older's eyes rolled back. The younger thrusted again and again as the older's tight hole kept clenching deliciously around his big shaft. The younger knew that both of them were near.

"Come for me." The younger whispered seductively and bit his earlobe, making the older come being untouched. The older's cum painted both of their stomach and chests. The older rode his orgasm as the younger kept thrusting into him mercilessly. With a few more thrust the younger also came,painting the older's walls white as the older trembled with too much bliss. The older rested his head on the younger's shoulder and took deep breathe as the younger was still burried deep inside him. The younger cleaned the cum of their chest by sucking and licking it all. The younger then kissed the older and he tasted himself. The younger then slid himself off from the older earning a moan from both of them. With all his effort, he carried the older to the bathroom and cleaned both of them.

The younger changed the sheets and laid his lover on the bed while cuddling with him. The older rested his head on the younger's chest,listening to the younger's heartbeats which never failed to calm him. The younger had his hands wrapped around the older's waist.

"Are we okay now?" The older asked as he looked up to meet the bright eyes of his lover.

"More than okay." The younger smiled and pecked the older's lips. The older smiled and cuddled more with his lover.

"This is the best sex, I have ever had." The older giggled as he intertwined both of their fingers together.

"You are mine, only mine." The younger said as he tighten his embrace around the older's waist.

"As long as you promise to be mine and only mine." The older whispered as he drifted to dreamland.

I just really miss YuTae and there aren't much stories also. I don't hate Jaehyun and JaeYong, I thought that this storyline would be perfect. Sorry if I was harsh to Jaehyun. I freaking love Jae, Thank you for reading and hope this wasn't too bad. ❤❤❤❤ Comments are highly appreciated ❤❤❤❤