Plans

"Daniel, it is very rude to state things that way" Marcus spoke sternly.

"I apologize, I was just trying to show my concern" said Daniel nonchalantly.

This fellow named Daniel was about the same age as Rhys.

Oh! I have to get used to the fact that I am not Jake anymore but Rhys. I should not look at the situation as a third person.

So troublesome!

If only I hadn't died in the car accident and ended up in this body, I would've been lying on my couch and leisurely spending my holiday after the completion of my mission.

But look at me now, I am badly wounded, so much so that I was told to not move around for six months!

Marcus left with Daniel after telling me to take rest and not do anything reckless, to which I had weakly responded by saying yes. I didn't dare nod my head fearing that I might actually faint this time around if I did.

The doctor checked me yet another time then shook his head while looking at my pathetic state as if to say I feel sorry for you. He then left the room as well.

At this time, when no one was in the room I tried recollecting what Daniel had said about me holding the title of page. In other words, if everything went smoothly, I am someone who would be a knight in the future. But at the same time, he pointed out that I will not be able to attend the 'ceremony'.

I smirked.

As if, someone can stop me if I actually decide to go!

But then should I go or not?

I shook away the thoughts regarding that as what I should first do is get well soon and start accumulating data about this place and the people around me. Only then will I think of something further.

#**#**#**#