Family Farewell

Fang came in and shook water out of his fur. Drops of water flew everywhere. Rip wriggled around and opened her eyes. Fang shook himself again. "AAAAARRRRGH!" Screeched Rip.  "WATER ON ME IN MY SLEEP! FANG! WHY FANG? WHY?" Fang looked like he was about to cry. But then he burst out laughing. Rip shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Charge!" She shouted as she leaped into Fang. "Thats payback for what you did to me." Said Rip. "Your a SeaWolf for goodness sake." Said Fang. "Your meant to like water. Even if you didn't like that, which you didn't, it's only a little bit of water and there's not much point giving payback. Have a fish." He chucked a fish at her face. Rip ducked. SPLAT! The fish hit the wall and was stuck there for a few seconds. 

Tide was getting the giant nest out of the den just when Rip was too. Tide ran into her den and picked up Neptune, with her jaws, by the scruff of his neck and took him to the nest. She kept going back and forth to gather all her pups in the nest. Soon, she was ready. Rip was just getting her last pup in her nest. Tide started to count her pups to see if she had all of them. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, great. Thought Tide, counting her pups. Rip obviously just finished counting her pups too. Tide caught her eye and they smiled at each other.

"It's nearly sunset." Said Blue. Everyone was spending as much time together as they possibly could before they had to leave each other. They went out hunting together, doing challenges and dares, and just relaxing. Soon, the sky was orange, red, and a tinge of yellow. It was sunset. The pups were lying in the sun in the nests. "We should go hunting, for the last time together." Said Blue. So they went hunting together. It was going to be their last time hunting together before they went home.

When they got out of the water, Tide sniffed. She was dripping with water more than anyone else. Was it her tears making her more wet? It must be. Thought Rip. Blue came up to Tide and hugged her. Fang and Rip hugged her too. They all ended up in a group hug. "Farewell friend and sis." Said Rip. "Bye Rip and Fang." Said Tide. "I'm sure we will meet again someday." Blue, Tide, Rip, and Fang said their farewells and they pulled and pushed their own giant nest in the water with the pups in it. Blue and Tide did the same. "Bye!" They all called to each other. Rip and Fang turned away from Blue and Tide and started swimming to their new home, pushing the giant nest ahead of them. Tide watched as they went while swimming home. Blue was pushing the nest ahead of them slowly.

"Hey Tide?" Blue asked. "Yes, Blue?" Tide replied. "I'm just curious, since what happened to you." He said. "Are the pups mine?" Tide pushed him to the ground playfully. Blue laughed and they started chasing each other.