Chapter 6- Broken heart

I was super excited. Today was officially the day when our relationship would be making two months. I can't believe I was dating him for two hole months. Sure, we had our ups and downs, but like I was proud of my relationship. It was a long distance one, and I honestly thought that we would break up at the second week of dating.
When I got home, I picked my iPad and sent him a message. He was offline.

Me: Hi honey

He answered ten minutes later.

Him: Hi.

That was cold...

Me: How was your day?

Him: Good.

Me: Cool. Can I call you?

Him: ye

What was wrong with him? Was he having mood swings again? Urg.
I heard his sexy voice.

- Hey babe - I said excited.

- Hi love. - he answered without energy.

- Is something wrong?

- Nop.

We stayed in silence for some time. Afterwards he started a strange conversation.

- Would you continue talking to me if I broke up with you? - my heart stopped.

- No. - I said coldly.

- Why? - he said.

- Because I would get more hurt. My feelings for you don't go away that easily, and talking to you would just get me more hurt.

- But I want to continue talking to you! - he said honestly.

- Then are you breaking up with me?

- No, because if I do that you won't talk to me anymore.

- I don't want to date you if you don't want to date me. I can talk to you or not, it depends how I feel.

- Ok then I guess I am breaking up with...

I hang up before he could say anything. I got a text from him.

Him: I was joking.
Him: You always fall in the same jokes 😂😂😂

Me: Fuck, I already told you that hurts af! Why?!

Him: Sorry.
Him: But now seriously, why would you not talk to me?

Me: You need to see this in my prospective. I love you, and when we break up, you won't be mine anymore. That will make me hurt. And, if I continue talking to you, I'll be more hurt, because I will be forced to remember things that you used to say to me. So I would only be hurting myself.

Him: Then you want to break up with me.

Me: what? No! That's not what I said, wtf?

Him: But I really think we should break up.

Me: Ok, you are not making any sense right now.

Him: You are not the one, ya know?

Me: Really? The " you are not the one " excuse?

Him: It's just, I think this won't work out.

Me: Ok

Him: U mad at me?

Me: No.

Him: Sorry about this.

Me: 👍🏻

Him: 👍🏻👍🏻

I didn't answer. My chest was hurting so fucking bad! I wanted to cry. I got a text from a girl, witch I haven't talked in a long time. She is from the same school as my boyfriend...i mean, ex , in Guarda. We were talking and then she asked how was my relationship with him. I told her we broke up. And then, she said this:

Her: Omg, poor you! But, you deserve better, he did bad things to you.

Wait, what?! What things?!

Me: Bad things?

Her: You don't know?

Me: Know What??!

Her: That he cheated on you!

Boom, my heart exploded. I felt so bad, it was like someone was stabbing a knife on my chest.

Me: Tell me everything. Plz.

I was gonna get more hurt. But I wanted to know.

Her: Don't tell him that I told you this. Well, when school started he started dating a girl from my school, and she is a slut! The worst part is that they knew about it! He and his friend were dating the same girl and didn't mind that! One day, they were in a line to get lunch, and I sat besides them and overheard their conversation. His friend said that Carlos ( my ex or whtvr) could date the girl if he wanted, because the friend didn't want to anymore. Carlos said it was ok and he (Carlos) said he will go ask her to be his girlfriend! Then, after two weeks they broke up and he is now starting to like another girl! He even wrote a letter to her on Valentine's Day!

By this point I was laughing, so hard, my belly actually hurt. His personality level was so low, it made me feel bad for him. I seriously though I was going to get hurt if I new how he cheated on me, but I really didn't care. I wanted to tell him how stupid he was for trying to hid that from me. Since school started he had been strange and stopped talking to me like he used to. But I though " hey, maybe he just likes studying..."

Well, I actually though like this to avoid the though of him and another girl, but now? I don't really care! I'm happy that she told me this! Sure, it hurts but not because of him. It's because of me. Because I was stupid enough to fall for someone, stupid enough to think that internet loves work, distance relationships work, and worst of all, to think I could be loved by someone. How could  someone like me?
Even I wouldn't date myself!
I'm afraid of spiders,
I don't socialize,
My life is anime, shadowhunters and depressing watching Disney films,
I have bad grades,
I go to a therapist because of some organization problems and socializing problems,
I am ugly,
I'm almost emo,
I love cats,
I dance ballet,
I don't know how to sing,
I know how to play the piano,
I built walls around me so people can't hurt me, but it looks like there is always one person who can destroy them and punch me in the heart,
So I'm basically a desgrace.

Ok....I admit I am being dramatic and I'm overreacting a little bit but...I'm hurt people, don't judge me.

Anyways...

How could I think I was gonna be loved by someone like him? A Bad boy? A flirty boy? A popular boy?
In movies the unpopular girl always gets the popular boy, but in reality it's not like that.
Well, at least not for me.

Sorry if this chapter was a lil cheesy, but this really happened haha...ha...ha...ok maybe not that funny.

Anyways, tell me if you want me to write more chapters!

Kisses,
Melissa