proloog

The antidote

Proloog

I leant against the glass window, tears staining my face. I looked up, my watery eyes making it hard to see but, it was clear that on the other side of the glass there was a dead body, my mother's dead body. My sister buried her face into my chest, soaking my shirt with her tears. We stood there for quite some time feeling comfortable in each others presence. After a while a nurse made it clear that "visiting" hour was over and that we had to leave the building. While making our way to the exit I looked one last time to my mothers corps a tear rolling across my cheek. We walked across the dark streets, half of them still destroyed from the biotic war, the war that destroyed millions of people's lives across europe. The war started when the government of France found a hidden lab in a bunker in Germany, What they found surprised them to say the least they found mutated plants animals and worst of all humans. They tried to find out who did this monstrous act. After a lot of research they found who did it. Apparently the reunited soviet union tried to make an army of mutants, the only problem was that the mutants didn't listen and the humans went mad. The soviet union was scared so they released the mutants which resulted in the war, not only against the soviet union but also against the mutants. The mutants didn't only kill millions of people in combat but they also carried a lot of viruses and bacteria. These viruses and bacteria are very contagious and still claim victims, victims like my mother. It is awful but one thing is for sure we need an antidote.