Chapter 2: The Practice

"Okay, so we ask them to our studio today?" Hoseok asked the group, minus Jungkook who was still out on his run. "Yup! Then we'll do the duet dance thing we've always wanted to try." Jin said, way more excited than he should be about doing a choreography he couldn't even remember yet. "Should we call the girls in advance? It would be soo much easier with their help." Taehyung asked, even though all he wanted was to hear Jennie's voice.  "Okay! But make sure Lisa doesn't know." Jimin warned as he passed Taehyung his phone with Rosé's number. "Of course. Do you think I'm an idiot?" Taehyung asked as the phone rang. "Well, yeah. And put it on speaker will you?" Jimin said. Before Taehyung could whack him, Rosé picked up. "Hello? Jimin oppa?" Jimin blushed as he stuttered "H-hi Chaeyoung." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Namjoon raise his eyebrow. "Umm can you get the whole group,minus Lisa on the phone? We're planning something to get her and Jungkookie together." "Oh sure! We were planning to do that too. Lisa's out running anyways. Hold on." Rosé said as she left her room to get her unnies. "Wow Chim. First name basis already?" Namjoon asked with a smirk. "Hyungggg!" Jimin whined as he blushed. Luckily he was saved by Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo answering the phone. "Okay so what's the plan?" Jennie asked, clearly excited to get their maknaes together. "Hi Jennie! Can you guys come over for practice today?" Taehyung asked."Umm...yeah! We're free. Where's your studio?" Jisoo answered as she texted their manager. "I'll text you the address. Just get ready to dance a whole lot. We're gonna learn this duet thing and make Jungkook and Lisa do it together!" Jin said a little too loudly. "Hyung! Calm the fuck down." Yoongi hissed. "YAH! No cursing! Go put a piece in the swear jar! It's your fifth this week, Yoongi!" Jin scolded as he heard the girls laughing over the phone. "Fine. But I don't regret it!" Yoongi grumbled as he got up. "Swear jar? What..?" Jennie asked between laughs. "Hehehe. I'll tell you about it later. So how about it? Practice from 2-6, then dinner after?" Taehyung asked hopefully. "Sounds great! Can't wait to see you all later! We'll tell Lisa when she gets back." Rosé said. "Awesome. Well see you girls later! Bye!" Hoseok said as he ended the call. "Yayy! I'm excited now." Jimin said as the door opened. "Excited for what hyung?" Jungkook asked as he entered the dorm, sweaty from his run. "We're practicing with Blackpink later! Go shower and get changed before lunch. Then we'll go to the studio after!" Hoseok said as he pushed Jungkook into the shower. "You fucking stink Jungkookie. And look at the dirt on your shoes. Did you run in mud?" Yoongi asked as he stared at Jungkook's shoes. "YAH MIN YOONGI! SWEAR JAR! NOW! ONE MORE AND IM MAKING YOU DO THE CHORES!" Jin yelled as he looked up from texting Jisoo. Jungkook heard his hyung say something back. "You can do this Jungkook." he muttered to himself as he locked the toilet door. He smiled at the thought of seeing Lisa again, what more dancing with her.

"Lisa!! We're practicing with BTS later! Get changed and let's go for lunch!" Rosé yelled from her room as she heard Lisa enter the dorm. "Okay Unnie!" Lisa replied as she took off her shoes. Can't wait to see you again, Jungkook. She thought as she smiled to herself. Awhile later, Lisa emerged from the shower in fresh clothes. She was dressed in home wear, wanting to rest for awhile before changing. "Where are we going Unnie?" She asked Jennie as she sat down next to her on the couch. "Hmm, how about pizza? Then we can buy some for the boys too. Taehyung said he loves pizza." She said, a blush hinting her cheeks. "Oh Jennie ah!! Somebody's in love!" Jisoo teased. "Speak for yourself! I saw you texting Jin Oppa just now, smiling and laughing to yourself!" Jennie shot back, her cheeks still pink. "Hehehehe. He tells good jokes!" Jisoo defended herself. "Okay okay. So pizza?" Rosé asked.

"Can I have one extra large Hawiian, 1 extra large Barbecue Chicken and one extra large Pepperoni to go? And 3 bottles of Coke please! Thank you!" Lisa said as she ordered from the lady at the counter. "Sure! You're Lisa from Blackpink right? My daughters love your group and songs." The lady said as she typed in Lisa's order. "Thank you for your support and love!" Lisa replied as she grinned at the lady, who asked for a picture for her daughters.
Lisa paid for the food and carried the boxes and drinks back to the table where the rest were finishing up their food. They were dressed in their best casual outfits, all ready for the practice. (Date, really) Jennie was wearing a white halter top with black leather shorts and fish net leggings and combat boots. Jisoo was wearing a gradient neon oversized pullover, ripped black denim shorts with running shoes and a black cap. Rosé was wearing her hair in a top knot, a pale pink crop top with a denim shirt tied around her waist, white shorts and gold high tops. Lisa was wearing a black snapback, a maroon halter top and a silver bomber jacket, with black shorts and Timberland boots. "Okay! So I order 3 extra large pizzas and 3 bottles of Coke. It's enough right?" Lisa asked worriedly. "Yeah it should be. We should get going. It's quite a distance from here since you want to walk." Rosé said. "Let's go then. Wear your masks or sunglasses okay?" Jisoo reminded before they all left the pizza place and started walking to the studio.