Chapter one

What a strange being you are

He is strange, very strange. But what could you say about that? He is your best friend, ever since you were born. Your mums were friends, your dads were friends, your  clans are friends, but you were strange too. You liked him. Honestly you don't like him, you love him, like what kind of best friend loves their own best friend! The problem is though is he loves someone else. Your thoughts get cut off though.

"Huuu, Kyuna. Alway thinking about you crushie again!" V tells you. You look back at him. If only he knew.

"Yah! Why are you looking at me like that, who did this to my precious little jagi" he says, playfully cupping your cheeks. You blushed slightly, pulling his hands down away from your face, giving him a pouty look.

"He will never like me, Like NEVER." you say.

"Come on, Kyuna! Who wouldn't like you, your pretty, your smart, you have a lot of aegyo, you have a rocking body, you~" you covered his mouth.

"Stop it, i know that isn't true. You just want me not to be sad." You say.

"But it's tru~" you cut him off again.

"I'm pretty, Not beautiful, I'm smart, But you're smarter. I have aegyo, but it looks like im just like a whiny baby, i have a rocking body but not an amazing perfect everything im not body, okay" you said, looking down at your fingers biting your lip.

"Stop wallowing in self pity! Im pretty sure, like you know.... AH! Jimin would date you" he said. I got angrier and angrier.

"The problem is I DON'T, AND WILL NEVER LIKE HIM. PLEASE stop forcing me with your bandmates! How the HELL would they like me if YOU wont even let them talk to ME." You said super frustrated with him. He hugged you and kissed your cheek, stroking your hair a little bit.

"Mainhe, okay fine, you are very stubborn though, come on just tell me who you like, it's not like it's gonna hurt you, plus i wont tell him! I'd even try to help you!" He said. You got anxious. You were thinking, thinking hard. Should you do it now? Come on Kyuna! You have been wanting to do this for so long!

"I like... someone, yeah thats all" you say walking to your bag quickly picking up your things.

"Come on! Don't leave, not now. At least tell me how he looks like... YAH!" He said grabbing you.

"Okay fine, he likes coloring his hair, a lot actually. He has a really thin face. He's tall.  A 95 liner. We're really close. I see him everyday at work.... that's all i can give right now" you say. He looks at you with a thinking look. You know he was shocked, gobsmacked even. He works with him, they're close. Hmmm