Part 37 : Brain Tumour

After making Sanyu sleep in his lap he makes her lied down on bed and covered her with blanket. He caressed her head and covered it with dupatta. 

He kissed on forehead and about to go but she held his hand. He smiled a little and caressed her cheeks then pulled out his hand from his hold.

He started searching something about her in room. But he didn't get anything. Then he opens the cupboard and check inside but didn't get anything. 

He was about to close the cupboard but his eyes fell on one files. He took out that file and closed the cupboard.

He opens the file and saw medical file inside. This was the same file which he saw in her house when he goes to take Angel. 

He opens the file and saw the reports of her. In last he only read one word "BRAIN TUMOR" and the file slipped from his hand.

He looked at her face and down himself in guilt. Without thinking much he left the room and goes to meet Parth. He saw Parth in living room and goes there with Angel and Ayaan.

A: dada..

Rd:(kissed on her forehead) aap abhi Ayaan ke sath khelo. Aur moma disturb mat karna, vo bimaar hai naa.

A: hawww Angel ki moma bimaal hai. me moma ka thyal(Khayal) rakhugi.

Rd: no princess. Moma ko rest karne do aur aap Ayaan ke sath khelo.

A: okay...

Angel and Ayaan goes to their room.

Rd: mujhe sab kuch janna hai.

P: sab kuch..

Rd: haan, sab kuch.

P: kya tum sab kuch bear kar paoge?

Rd: i don't know i just want to know the truth.

P: to phir study room mein chalo.

They goes to study room.

Flashback start

Next morning,

Randhir woke up and found his side was empty. He wears his trouser and comes out of room. He went down stair and saw Sanaya, Yoyo, Parth, Joy and Harsh was sitting on sofa and talking. He goes there.

Rd: aap logo ne Sanyu ko dekha?

They all looked at him and then started laughing. He looked at them confusingly. 

Meanwhile Arpita, Renuka and Sanyu come out from kitchen. Randhir didn't notice them. Sanyu saw him and about to go from there but Arpita held her hand. 

Actually Randhir didn't wear his shirt and every one noticed nail marks and lipstick on his body that's why they are laughing. Sanyu blushed hard.

Rd: aree aap log hass kyu rahe ho? And where is Sanyu?

S: shekhu, hume pata hai tum aur Sanyu ek dusre se bahut pyaar karte ho but ye jataane ki zarurat nahi hai.

Rd: shut up Sanaya. And where is Sanyu?

J: Randhir, kya kab se Sanyu Sanyu kare jaa rahe ho. Thoda to apne aap par control karo. Uncle Aunty hai yaha par...

Rd: bakwas band karo. Aur batao Sanyu kaha hai?

They are tried to control their laughter.

P: aree Randhir, mujhe nahi pata tha tumhe lipstick itni zyada pasand hai ki tum apni puri body par usko laga kar ghum rahe ho.

Rd: what?

It's enough to Sanyu, she runs from there and Randhir looked at her. Then he checked himself and realized that he didn't wear his shirt. He mentally slapped himself on his stupidity.

Y: mein soch raha hu ki Randhir tumhe mein lipstick ka box hi gift kar du kya khayal hai?

Everyone burst out in laugh and Randhir punch on Yoyo's stomach.

Rd: haan, to kya galat hai isme? Mere pyaar ki nishaani hai.

Ar: pyaar ki nishaani ya phir Sanyu ki nishaani.

He immediately left from there and everyone was laughing on him

In the room, Sanyu was arranging bed. He goes near her and hugged her from back.

San: tum bina shirt ke bahaar kyu gaye? Tumhari vajah se mujhe embrace hona pada.

Rd:(kissed on her shoulder) achha to isme kya bura hai? ye to mere pyaar ki nishaani hai.

San:(blushed and pushed him) kuch bhi. Ab jao aur ready ho jao.

She was about to go and picked up in his arms.

San: Randhir... chhodo mujhe niche jana hai.

Rd: niche baad mein jana. Pehle mere sath chalo.

He took her inside bathroom and then engage themselves in their morning make out.

"Love makes you realize that life doesn't need to be perfect as long as it is happy."

Precap: good news..