Dare #4

This dare is from xetherealismx

Taylor's (Me) Point of View:

I was sitting in class talking to Tomika and Summer when my phone starts to buzz and I quickly read it and start to laugh. Summer and Tomika both look over to me.

Tay: Tomika, It looks like you have a dare.

T: Its probably an evil dare.

Tay: eh, xetherealismx dares you to smack Zack and then hug him whenever you see him. 

T: So I have to smack my boyfriend and then hug him every time I see him?

Tay: Pretty much.

Then we see Zack and Freddy walk in and over to their desk. Tomika gets up and goes over to Zack and smacks him right across the face. Tomika then walks towards me and Summer and sits down. 

T: Well first part of the dare is done. 

2 hours later (Lunch)

Tomika's Point of View: 

I was grabbing my lunch after hugging Zack because I saw him yet again. I swear I don't hug people very often. I'm not really a big hugger. This dare was definitely torture. I saw the group sat down at a lunch table and Zack was there so I walked over and set down my tray and hugged Zack again. I knew he enjoyed it but he was also curious.

Z: Babe, why do you keep hugging me every time you see me?

T: It was a dare.

Z: Oh well I really enjoy this dare.

T: Well don't expect it very often cause it won't happen. 

The rest of the day went by and I kept hugging Zack every time I saw him. Finally the end of the day bell rang and I went home. Ugg today was torture.

More Dare will be posted soon....

If you have a dare please comment below......

Thanks for reading