Chapter 18: The Brother.

As I park my motorcycle in the parking lot. I notice Dantes Mustang as well meaning he was here.

I walk in the house and everyone who passes bows down showing respect to me.

I walk into my office without having to knock and see Dante, James and Joseph here.

"Well hello gentlemen." I say and in one swift movement they all whip around gun in hands ready to shoot at the target.

"Clam your tits nah, its just me." They all lower their weapons.

"Fuck woman, we could've shot you!" Dante shouts at me. "But you didn't." I state calmly.

"Why are you here? Your suppose to be on bed rest." James states, looking at me intensively. Like if he can scare me.

Ha!

"Can't I just drop by to say hello?" I ask putting on the innocent act.

"A phone was created for that purpose."

"Fine, remember that dude I killed about a month ago?"

"Yea, Mike I think his name was." Dantes states

"Well his brother sent me a nice little message. Now I need to track this message and find out where is his brother hideout."

"Let me see the message" Joe says and I automatically give him my phone.

He takes my phone and hook it up to the laptop in the office. Then doing some weird thing with the laptop. Dont ask me what he did because I was never one for being a computer genius. But, guns, shoes and strategys you've got me there.

After about thirty minutes. He hands me back my phone and a price of paper with and address.

#104 Almond Street.

That's an old abondon Warehouse.

"So we've got our mans address. We just need to know who exactly he is." Joe states.

"Well who wants to go on a stake out to find our guy..We have two days. We should call a gang meeting."

...............

"Alright we I know some off you might be wondering why you were called here right? Well we have another threat and no its not the Whitehorse gang its another person." I state and the Twenty people break into whispers.

If you are confused the Whitehorse gang is one of most feared gang around the world beside us. They have more numbers than us but we have more experience and more training than they have. We have been rivals since Peter killed August girl. Peter was from The Whitehorse gang. August was to be married to Emerald, the love of his life. But one night the Whitehorse gang attacked them both by surprise. They captured august and emerald and tortured them. Its was horrifying. They tortured her so bad that she killed herself. Till this day that story is remembered. And the Whitehorse gang has always been against us, vice versa. The one rule that must never be broken is never let your loved members get involved. Which is why Alexander cannot know about this.

Sure he is the highly known scary, blood thirsty Alpha but, from the stories I've heard he's only killed a few. No much past 200. However, I have killed  seven hundred and twenty nine. I know its a lot. But I've been raised to be an Assassin. This gang life. This is my life. But to be like me you cannot have loved ones. Which is why I was never at home when I used to live with Dad. I was always at the gang house it made the trackers from the other gangs think that I have had no loved ones, which was exactly what I wanted. Never in my life have I let someone live.