Part 7

You open your eyes. You body felt sorr. You look towards your skin where the wound was made but you don't see anything. It looked normal like nothing had happen, not a scar nothing. You look around the room you just woke up. It was settled like a bedroom. It had a bed in the middle of the room. On the left side there were two windows with white drapes. Above the bed there were several frames hanging. You were starting to read them when you heard a voice behind you.

"Y/n you're awake." you look towards the voice and you saw Dean run up to you. He gave you a tight hug.

"Dean I... I can't breath." You say to him. He breaks the hug and looks at you.

"I'm sorry" He said to you. He puts his hands on your cheeks and he pulls you towards him. You both kissed both breaking the kiss with a smile on each others face.

"Ughh.." You hear. You and Dean both look towards the door frame. You see Klaus standing there looking at both of you.

Dean steps in front of you. Shielding you from Klaus. Klaus chukkels at Dean's reaction.

"I see you're awake." Klaus says

"Yes, where am I?" You ask him.

"You're safe.. Try to rest and I will personally answer all your questions later." Klaus said not waiting for your answer he walks away. Dean is looking at you a little be angry.

"When did you two got so close?" He says angry. "I will personally answer all you questions." He says trying to sound like Klaus. You just smile.

"Are you jealous?" You say to him

"What... " He looks at you with eyebrows raised. "No...Maybe... Okay a little bit." He shakes his head and starts to walk away.

"Dean.." you say, He looks back at you. "Can you stay?" He nods his head and walks back towards you. He lays in bed next to you and just holds you in his arms.

"Why are we here?" You ask him

"He saved our ass and he won't let you leave till you were awake and well." Dean says.

You don't respond. You rested in Dean's arms but with Klaus on your mind. Why was he being so nice. Help us after he almost killed us the first hours we arrived. And what was he? He wasn't human. You felt a sleep in Dean's arms with those thoughts.

Dean's snoring woke you up. You rubbed your eyes and started to try to get out of the hug Dean's was giving you in his sleep. With some struggle you got out of it without waking him up.

You got out of the bed and started look around the room. When you couldn't see anything you walked towards the door. You looked into the hallway. Seeing nobody. The whole house was quiet, on the right side you see a stairway going down and on the left you see another open room. You go left and make your way to the open door. Every step closer you saw more and more paintings lying on the ground. You got to the door and you see a man paint on a canvas. He makes a move with his brush when you see it was Klaus who was painting.

You knock on the door. He looks towards you and just gives you a warm smile. He looks back to the canvas and continues painting. You take a step into the room and walk towards him to take a look at what he was painting. When you're just a few feet from him. He stops and puts his brushes down.

"Take a seat." He says pointing to the couch on the other side of the room. You walk towards the couch and sit. You watch him walk to the other side of the room and pour a drink.

"You want one too?" He asks you.

"No thank you."

He closes the bottle and walks towards you with a glass in his hand. He takes a sit next to you.

"I know you have some questions. You can ask them." He tells you.

Your mind is going crazy with questions.

"What are you?" You ask him first. .

"What do you think I am?" He asks you. His voice is calm and steady. You take a few seconds to think, gathering all the information you learn the past year to give the right question.

"When you saved us. Your face was like a vampire but your eyes were different. They were yellow. Like a werewolf." You said to him. He's looking at you. His eyes seeing every movement you make. "But how can you be both?" You ask him.

He takes a sip of his drink "I'm a hybrid."

"What's that exactly?" You ask him

"Well I'm both. I have the powers of a vampire and a werewolf." He says to you

"And how's that possible?"

"A witch mother and a werewolf father." He said to you. He saw you confused face. "It's a story for another night" he continues now with a firm tone.

"Okay.." You say to him taking back by his reaction. "Why did you save us?"

"Let's make this more interesting shall we love?" He says. "I answer one of you questions and you answer one of mine." You nod you head to him. "I find you interesting and I really don't want you dead right now." He says to you. Giving you a bad feeling. "How long are you traveling with the hunters?"

"Why do you care?" You ask him.

"Come on love what did I just say I answer your questions and you answer mine."

"For about a year now." You respond. "How old are you?"

He smiles at you. "Around 1000 years old. Old right?" He says giving you wink. "Time was good on me."He says joking. His comment made you smile. "Are you in a relationship with one of them?"

"Kinda.." You said whispering. "Yes I am." You said more confident.

"Klaus" someone called his name.

"I'm here brother." Klaus says back. Not letting his eyes go away from you. Someone rounds the corner. You look at he man. He had a suit and his face just softened when he saw you. He gives you a little smile and walks towards you.

"I'm Elijah." He says giving you a hand.

"Y/n" You say to him. He just stares at you. "I think I should go." You say to them. You look towards Klaus. "Thank you." You say to him and you walk out of the room.

Klaus and Elijah watch her leave the room.

"How is she doing?" Elijah asks

"She's doing good." Klaus says with a smile.

"it's good to see her walk around the house again." Elijah says. "But we can't forget why we made her leave." He continues. "She is still in danger being around us."

"I know brother." Klaus responds.

You walk towards the room you were sleeping. Dean is still sleeping. You walk towards him.

"Dean..." You say to him patting his arm. "Dean..."

He moves his arm and slowly opens his eyes.

"Hey, you're awake." He says

"Dean can we leave?" You say to him.

"Ofcourse" He says. He sits up on the bed. "Are you okay?"

"Yes I just want to leave." You say to him

"Okay. Let's go then." He gets out of the bed and you both leave the room and made your way towards the door.

"Leaving so soon." You both hear. You look turn around and see Klaus walking down the stairs towards both of you.

"Yeah.." Dean says. "She's doing okay and well we really should go." He continues. He opens the door and both of you leave the compound.