The S-Class

Hi~! Everyone this is the first chapter so here you go!

Hope you enjoy!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Third POV

Panting heavily, sweat pouring down her face, Serenity was tired, her magic was running low. Serenity was in desperate need of help. She just had to have gone and helped them, wow she was an idiot. Always had to be the hero. She was in trouble and unable to ask for help, that's the job of a free lancing mage. It was like she was picked up and dropped into danger! Every damn day, you're probably wondering how she got into this tight situation, well...

It was a sunny day in magnolia; with a cool breeze wafting around the meadow. "OH! Come on!" Serenity huffed irritably "where could this damn 'magical' mole be!" she fumed stomping off.

"I can't believe I can't even sense it!" She raged. "Calm down would you!" Raven hissed tired of her antics. All of a sudden she felt magic. Strong. Not magic strong, no. Wizard strong, even S-Class strong. As if on queue a screech came bellowing through the continuous meadow. Serenity looked over to Ravens furry flying form and with that Raven picked her up, flying fast to the source of the scream.

There he was a dark mage attacking a family of innocent civilians. "Now what do you think your doing!" she growled in a dark and menacing voice. It didn't even faze him! He had on a black cloak that covered his face. 'Ok I'll test the waters' she thought, putting her right hand up in the air "Ice Dragons bow" she called. A delicate looking bow formed it had swirls of ice going from the center getting bigger to the end; in the middle was a huge cluster of ice crystals with a pole attached to it that had ice spikes at the end. Shooting the cluster, exploding hundreds of ice-shards fire directly at the man, but as she suspected he dodged or blocked them. "ok my turn!" His gruff voice barks "Water slicer!" a single wave of multiple blades that resemble scythes come hurtling towards serenity. Jumping up, serenity dodges the attack sending one of her own "Ice Dragon Roar!" Putting her hands up two her mouth; arching her back, a column of ice with a white lace like swirls came out of her mouth. In the process hitting off the cloak hood the attack hit the unknown person back. Gasping, serenity let her guard down. It was Mizuki an S class wizard from the dark guild Dragon Claw, one of the magic councils highest ranked enemy's. As he uses a caster magic. Not much is known about the fiend serenity was facing. "Keep your head in the fight, SERENITY ISAMASHI!" Mizuki yells suddenly behind her. "Boiling Water Cyclone" a torrent of water forms from the front of his hands shooting it strait into her back pushing her back into the fairy tail guilds doors. Bursting through the doors, the brawl that was taking part stops and everyone stares at the scratched up; out of breath mage lying ungracefully on the floor. Causing quite a commotion in the guild. Ignoring the pestering looks. She gets up and dusts off the ruble. Everyone, to shocked to say anything let alone move.

"Any Ice mages here! I need ice NOW" she says authority intertwined in her voice. After some silence someone dares to talk "I'm an ice make wizard, what do you need" gray strides forward trying not to show that he is intimidated. "Just make me something!" Serenity roars irritably, Gray fumbles around and makes her an ice-slab, Serenity grabs it taking a bite "thanks, your ice isn't half bad" she mumbles. "Now! Everyone step back unless you want to get hurt!" With that Serenity puts her right arm above her left arm. With her palms facing down turned up slightly. Most ice-mage users would have thought that it was Ice-shell. "Ice-"

"Wait no!" Grey shouts getting the attention trying to rush forward. "Like hell I'm going to let yah do that" Raven zooms forward crashing into Grey knocking him off his feet "Just Look!" All heads turn to Serenity who is now glowing a ice-blue colour."- Dragon's Healing glacier" she says while bringing her still-crossed arms above her head; uncrossing them as she brings them down outstretching her arms out wide. Ice vines swirl around the hands slowly enwrapping her whole body. All of a sudden they explode in ice-blue light with a shower of ice partitas all healed. 'Guess I'm going to have to use thoughs' serenity mentally sighs Growing her wings without another word serenity flips up then fly's out. "Ok that my cue, well CYA!" Raven adds in comically then follows her friend out of the speechless guild.