Part Ten

Morality hadn't heard from prince since he said he was going to check up on anxiety. Logic fell asleep and the movies were over. Leaving Patton alone and bored. With nothing left to do, he decided to check on the other two personalities. As he approached the door, all he could he was... Nothing, it was dead quiet in the mind space.
Morality knocked, no answer. He knocked​ again, again no answer.
So he decided to let himself in. He opened the door his eyes doing a quick travel around the room. Be landing on Anxiety and prince cuddling on a carpet in the middle of the floor. He approached the two,  and realized they were asleep. Prince's arms were wrapped around anxiety's waist. And anxiety's head was nuzzled in Roman's neck.
Patton was attempting not to squeal while taking a picture of the two. "Well!" Patton giggled. The two jumped​ awake and untangled themselves. "What happened here?" Patton say smiling. He kinda felt bad for waking them up.
"We uh well um we were talking and um must have er fallen asleep uh or something." Anxiety said stumbling over his words, and blushing a crimson red. "Mm-hmmm" Patton said with suspicion."Get out!" Anxiety and Roman yelled. "Okay..." Patton said. "But don't forget protection" he winked at the two as he walked out.
Leaving the two a bright red.