Chapter 3 ~ Sexy Off & Audition Time

This story is going to have some slow updates but I know what I'm doing (sort of). I need help with anything I will ask and see if anyone can help me out with stuff. Also, PLEASE go check out my new story, Who You Love. It's a Jarley story but I hope even if you don't ship Jarley, you'll do it for Rydley because I'm featuring my Ryley Berry OC in it :)
Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------

"I don't think that you be more sexier than me." Alice says straight up to Ryley's face after a vocal class.
"What?" Ryley asks.
"You think you are more talented than me but you can't out sexy me." Alice says.
"Sexy off then. Dance class tomorrow after school. Bring others to watch and judge. I'll have a perfect number that is sexy and going to make you feel unsexy then." Ryley says with a smirk.
"Bring it on, Berry." Alice says.
"You are going down." Ryley says.
Alice glares then turns around quickly, flicking her blonde into Ryley's face before walking away.
Angie walks up to Ryley's side, "What did real life Barbie want?"
"She wants to out do me in a sexy off. I need to find Jake. He can help with this since I could his dance skills and voice for my sexy number." Ryley says.
The two friends leave the small auditorium and head out into the hallway. They spot Jake and Marley down the hallway, heading towards the exit, hand in hand.
"Jake! Marley!" Ryley calls out. Jake and Marley turn around as Ryley and Angie rush up to the couple.
"Hey Ryley. Hey Angie." Marley says with a smile and her usually cheerful tone.
"Hey." Ryley says.
"Sup." Angie says.
"What's up?" Jake asks.
"I was wondering if I could borrow your dancing skills and vocals to out do Alice Stone in a sexy off tomorrow." Ryley says.
"We'd have to practice a lot this afternoon and tomorrow." Jake says, "And I'll do it if it's fine with Marley that I'm being sexy with another girl."
"You've got a battle to win and if my talented boyfriend can help win, then I'm fine with it. Is Ryder fine with you being sexy with another guy? To be exact, the guy who stole away the girl he really liked back in sophomore year?" Marley asks.
"Are you really putting that much detail into it?" Jake asks.
"Well, Ryder did have quite a bit of a crush on me but I did choose you and I do not regret my choice." Marley says to Jake with a smile then she pecks his cheek.
"I'll talk to Ryder when I get home then I'll meet you later in the dance studio for practice if he's cool with it." Ryley says.
"Cool." Jake says.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ryder ended up being fine with it since he knew how much Ryley loved him so he was cool. Ryley and Jake practiced for most of the evening then they practiced any spare moment they had between classes the next day. It reached 4pm; the time when the dance studio would contain students wanting to see a battle between two talented freshmen.
"Welcome ladies and gentleman," Angie says, playing the part of the announcer, "Today, we have two freshman hoping to out sexy each other. Up first is Alice Stone." 
Clapping is heard as Alice's performance is set up on the studio floor with people who are watching standing around the edges. Someone presses play on the stereo and Alice's performance begins with a group of male dancers.

You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity
The first time, every time when you're touching me
I make you bloom like a flower that you've never seen
Under the sun we are one buzzing energy

All the guys are trying to touch her in a sexy dancing kind of way but she seems to be dancing with just one short dark haired and muscular guy. Ryley stands to the side, her arms folded and she rolls her eyes.

Let's pollinate to create a family tree
This evolution with you comes naturally
Some call it science, we call it chemistry
This is the story of the birds and the bees

Even the seasons change
Our love still stays the same

You give me that hummingbird heartbeat
Spread my wings and make me fly
The taste of your honey is so sweet
When you give me that hummingbird heartbeat
Hummingbird heartbeat