Part 3

As I follow her into the room she sits on the bed and says "I want you so bad daddy" and I stand there bitting my lip and she goes " I see you want me to, because your friend is a little excited" I then walk over to her and starts kissing her neck as I'm laying her back on the bed, she moans and whispers "fuck me daddy" and I instantly rip the dress she had on off of her and kisses down her body as she bites her lip in pleasure. She pulls me back up and starts kissing me as she starts to unbuckle my pants, I take my shirt off and my pants only leaving me in my boxers and her in her underwear and bra, I look into her eyes and say "you're one beautiful girl who I very glad to have" and she smiles we then continue I pull her underwear down and see she's soaked, I bite my lip and go down I start kissing in between her thighs until I reached her 😻I suck on het clit and she starts to moan, then my tongue goes in she screams my name in please "oh shit Gio, fuck daddy" she starts squirming around as my tongue swirls and I hold her legs she starts gripping and tugging on my hair start to groan. I continue for about 14 minutes leaving her out of breathe soaking wet. Come up and then slides into her and I go slow while she's holding onto the sheets, I bite my lip and starts to thrust into her faster and faster as she's moaning in pleasure......
SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ;)