~Introduction~

I was only about 5 when it happened, yet I remember it like it was just yesterday. I am not just some random teenager you can mess around with. I could kill you if I tried actually.

Well, if I tried.

I may act strong, but if you new my past, you would understand why. I work for the famous Slenderman. I am one of his newest Proxies actually, and, well, why don't ya just find out why with this flashback.

~Flashback~

I was running around the house like a normal kid would. I had this small kitten plushie that I carried around  EVERYWHERE. I loved that thing as if it were alive and moving. Anyway, my 'dad' had this weird lab in the basement, and, ya know, being a kid and all, I got curious ans wanted to go downstairs.

Well, I did so like a sneaky little kid. I ran around and suddenly-- CRASH! WHOOPS! There went a vial of Cat DNA. Whyever the heck my 'dad' had that.

Being the child who doesn't like getting in trouble, I tried cleaning it up with my toy kitten. In the process, I got cuts all over my hands and arms, and a few on my legs. I remember crying my eyes out until HE came downstairs. He yelled to me, "Rebe?! Are you alright sweetie?"

And ran right to me.

Stupid me, being the child I was, wiped my face with the SAME CAT PLUSHIE that I wiped up the Cat DNA with, meaning I got glass on my face and the DNA in my right eye. My dad rushed me upstairs to the bathroom and washed my face off. After he put me in my room, I told him that my eye was burning, which it truly hurt like hell, and he said, "Let me go get some eyedrops, maybe that will work."

And he walked off.

Leaving me in the room...

                                                 ALONE.

Next thing I know, I have sharp claws on my hands. I have better hearing. I have a TAIL. I don't know what came over me. I made a creepy voice with my already squeaky child one, "Daddy.. I'm better now..."

The idiot ran back here.

You may be asking, 'WOW, HOW STUPID IS HE? A CHILD IS BEING CREEPY!' Well, I question it too.

He didn't expect a thing. I pounced on him, having my claws going right through his throat. I ripped that thing out, and honestly, even though I am a killer, IT WAS SO GROSS. After that, he wasn't quite dead yet. So, you probably guessed it, I ripped his damned heart out.

Heh, I am a bad kid now aren't I?

Well, after that, I went to my 'mother's' room. Poor woman, sleeping peacefully during this. I silently put my hand over her mouth and smiled evilly.

But... she woke up..

She was screaming, and I had to shut her up. How else could I have done it besides ripping her throat out too? Well, that and stabbing her over and over with my claws.

....which was pretty fun.

So, I walked out of there, and headed back to my room, stepping over the dead 'dad' that was laying there. I grabbed a bag and put some clothes and my plushie in there. I looked my bloody clothes and sighed, mumbling, "I hopefully won't get caught, sooo..." I shook my head and kept packing small things.

After I was done, I walked out of my house, running to the forest.

I was walking for about an hour, and I was starting to get tired. I wasn't paying attention for one second and I tripped. And fell. I wasn't crying though. I got back up and brushed myself offm but when I looked up... there was a tall figure..

White skin. Black suit. Red tie. Tall. Who is this guy?

"Are you lost little one?" He had asked me.

I answered, "No, I ran away. I... I killed my 'parents.'" His faceless face seemed to have changed expressions, as if he were thinking.

"Killed them? With what?" I showed him my sharp claws and he nodded. "I see," he said, and picked me up. I don't remember the rest a bit after that because he made me fall asleep...

~Flashback end~

Ehh.. soooo, yeah. It's been years ever since that though. ACTUALLY, when I killed my mother I had said 'You aren't my true parents.. you are faker than Kim Kardashian...' which honestly was too funny to add to that flashback. My name is Rebecca N. Mearn. I am 18 now. I have killed hundreds.

                                 Nothing can go wrong now.

A/N: HEY GUYS! Admin here! I actually wrote a book like this a LONG time ago. So, now I am rewriting it! Vote and comment please!

Unless you are Kasey- I know what you are gonna do-