Chapter 1: Teen Wolf

Brooklyn

I was in my room across from Scott's room and I was fiddling with my hair in the mirror. I grabbed my brush and brushed it as it became untangled. I have dressed alright, jeans and a grey tee-shirt. I smiled and myself as turned around in excitement.

I looked over and saw Scott working out. I smirk and chuckled lightly. "Boys," I mutter as I placed on a bracelet I had got given from Stiles Stilinski for my birthday last year.

I stopped what I was doing as I heard a creaking sound from Scott's bedroom. I looked over curiously and wandered into Scott's bedroom. "Don't you knock?" Scott hisses.

"Do I care?" I fired back a lame comeback.

The squeaky noise continues and my heart was pounding as I touched Scott's bed. Scott then leaves the room with a bat and I frowned. I followed him and he leads me outside. We walked around on the patio. Just then a Stiles hangs from the roof looking down. We all scream in sync terrified.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?!" Scott yells holding his bat out.

"You guys weren't answering your phones! Why do you have a bat?" Stiles asks Scott. Scott and I look at the bat I shrugged.

"I thought you were a predator," Scott spoke truthfully.

"A pre-" Stiles cuts himself off of and scoffs. "I, what, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this, I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago," I couldn't take him seriously the way he's hanging like that. "Dispatch call. They're bringing in any officer from the Beacon Department and even State Police,"

"For what?" I asked.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods," Stiles explained then hopped down from the roof landing on two legs. I sighed looking how safe he is.

"A dead body?" Scott urges looking disgusted.

"No, a body of water, yes, dumbass a dead body!" Stiles said and I tried holding back a laugh from his sarcasm. He climbs onto the patio joining me and Scott.

"You mean like murmured?" Scott kept asking questions.

"Nobody knows yet," Stiles stated. "Just that it was a girl, probably in her 20's," my eyes widen in shock, I thought it was a boy.

"Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" I asked.

"That's the best part," Stiles said getting excited. I raised an eyebrow not amused yet. "They only found half," Stiles said and bounced up and down a few times.

Scott and I looked at Stiles as if he were crazy.

Stiles presses his lips together. "We're going,"

+

We were finally at Beacon's Hills Preserve. We were travelling in Stile's Jeep. I want a Jeep. It had a sign saying " Beacons Hills Preserve, no entry after dark," as if that little stubborn sign is going to stop us.

Stiles stops the Jeep right in front of the sign and sighs. "We're seriously doing this?" Scott asks as we all hopped out and wandered over to the closed up gate- or chains.

"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens to this town," Stiles truthfully said. He patted Scott's shoulder and walks closer to the chain.

"I was just trying to get a good night sleep for practice tomorrow," Scott defended.

"Right 'cause sitting on the bench is such a gruelling effort," Stiles said as we walked into the woods I slowly down and looked behind me. The Jeeps fine. "You okay?" Stiles asked. I thought I saw glowing eyes but I shook my head and it was gone.