Chapter 3 - Interrogation (Part Two)

Start of Chapter
(Charlise's Point of View - After She Wakes Up)

"Ugh, what the hell?" Charlise grumbled. Charlise's head was pounding as she looked around the near-to-empty room. "Where the fuck am I?"

"We'll discuss that later." A loud, American voiced boomed behind Charlise. She jumped in fear, turning around to see who spoke.

"Who are you?" Charlise asked the tall boy as he stepped forward.

"I'm Grayson." He smirked, playing with his soft hair.

"Where am I?" Charlise tried to move her hands to motion around the room. "And why the hell are my hands in restraints?" She yelled, tugging at her tied up hands, trying to free them.

"Charlise." Grayson said calmly.

"Tell me why the fuck I'm tied up or I'm not afraid to kick you straight in your jaw." Charlise growled angrily.

"I need you to answer a few questions and then maybe you can go." Grayson told the angry girl, casually walking towards her.

"Fine!" Charlise yelled, "But stay away from me. Don't move any closer."

"Fair enough." The boy said and kept his distance.

"First question; How do you know Xanthe?" Grayson asked.

"Holy shit!" Charlise exclaimed. "Xanthe! And Niksa! Where are they?" Charlise cried. "What did you do with them?"

"They're fine. Now, answer the question." He said angrily.

"Shit, okay. Xanthe and I go to school together, we have since kindergarten." Charlise bowed her head down, thinking about the good times when they were younger.

"How much do you know about her mum?"

"Mel? Well, um... she is studying to become a teacher, I think. She's good friends with my mum."

Grayson nodded smoothly as he approached Charlise.

"Tell me more about Xanthe's mu-" Grayson was cut short by the sound of the door opening.

"Grayson!" Ethan yelled and came running in.

"What are you doing here?" Grayson questioned his twin brother. "You're meant to be interrogating Xanthe!"

"I know, but I have something to tell you." Ethan motioned for Grayson to come over to him. Grayson left Charlise's side and walked over to Ethan.

"Basically, Xanthe agreed to help us get out, on a condition that we let her and her friends go." Ethan whispered to Grayson.

"How? How is she able to do that? From now on, she'll be on 24/7 lockdown, not to mention all of the security cameras around this dump." Grayson sharply whispered back to his twin.

"She isn't being monitored right now though." Ethan said and turned on his heel, walking towards Charlise.

"I've just made a deal with Xanthe, life or death situation. If you don't help us, you're practically dead. Are you in?" He asked Charlise.

"What do you mean?" Charlise furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Ethan leaned in, "Xanthe promised me that she'd help us get out of here and I promised her that I'd help you, Niksa and her escape." He whispered.

"But how?" Charlise asked.

"We'll figure it out soon enough. So, are you in?" Ethan stood up straight and waited for her answer.

"Of course, I'm in." Charlise flashed a toothy grin.

Grayson walked over to his brother and Charlise. "So, how are we going to get the girls out without being noticed?" Gray asked quietly, as if somebody was in the room with them.

"I'm thinking that we can pretend to take them to their cells, but sneak them out at the back of the warehouse." Ethan stated, fiddling with his hair.

Grayson was about to speak, but got caught up. "What about Alex? And Niksa? How are we going to get Alex away from Niksa?" Grayson sighed. "This is going to be impossible."

"No, it's just going to be hard. But we can do it." Ethan said.

"Where is Xanthe right now?" Charlise asked Ethan.

"I took her to my room, it's the last place someone would look for her." He stated promptly.

"Back to the topic of Alex." Grayson started. "How are we going to distract Alex?"

"You have to, Gray. Alex likes you better than me. And the guards like me better than you." Ethan said.

"So, while you're sneaking the girls out, I'll be distracting Alex?" Grayson asked, almost finally understanding the plan.

"What about me and Niksa?" Charlise asked, fidgeting in her seat. "Where do we go?"

"I'll take you back to my room and Grayson will distract Alex. That'll be my time to grab Niksa. Then we'll help you get out." Ethan said, then checked the watch on his wrist.

"It's almost meeting time, isn't it?" Grayson asked Ethan.

"Yeah, we should get going."

The three exited the room swiftly and dropped Charlise off in Ethan's room, where Xanthe was hiding. Charlise explained the plan to Xanthe and they got themselves ready to leave soon.

While the girls were doing that, the twins headed down to distract Alex and collect Niksa. But, when they got to Alex and Niksa, they were shocked at what they had found.

End of Chapter