Chapter 1: {It's not your fault}

「Killua's pov」

"Killua...." Oh,someone's calling me....

"It's not your fault." Fault? Did I do something wrong?

"So please....wake up." Is this a dream?

I try to open my eyes.The first vision I see is Gon sleeping.Sitting on the chair and resting his head in the bed.

I looked at the sorroundings.Seems I passed out? And I slept in the hotel? Maybe like that......

"You finally woke up~" I turned my head to the left.I met a pair of pale (e/c) eyes.

It's (y/n)

"Oh (y/n).Did I slept that long?" She nods.

"Yep! around 11 hours!" When I lifted my right hand, it's covered by bandages.Did something happen yesterday?

I looked again at Gon's face.A two-three bandage we're stick there.

I turned back to (y/n).She seems.....healthy.But her skin looks pale.

"(y/n)....are you sick or something?" She just shook her head.

"Nope~just....sleepy."

"You should sleep and rest then."

She scratched her neck and laughed nervously.

"I prefer to watch you two than sleep." She said as she smiled.

I can see a mark on her neck.Still red.What happened when I passed out?

"(y/n),what's wrong with your neck?" Her eyes widened a little bit.

"I....slapped it! Yep! There was a mosquito there.I slapped it too hard so...yeah."

An uneasy feeling came gushing inside of me. Her voice seems cracking."(y/-"

"Killua! You finally woke up!"

On my right,Gon finally woke up.

"Gon...of course.I can't stay in bed for the rest of the day you know."I grin widely.

"Thank God.... Gon seems okay." I thought to myself.

I saw (y/n) sit on the bed.

"Hmn,there's no serious injury....I guess your okay Gon." He just laughed nervously.

"Hehe~ Gon is strong so of course! I wish I can use nen too...."

I turned to (y/n)."If you want,I can teach nen to you."

"Really?? When??" She asked.I saw Gon staring at me.

"Whenever you want.But treat me chocolate everyday.My training will be really difficult kay?"

"Meanie....I don't have that much stamina you know.... "

"You'll get used to it (y/n)." I patted her head.

She smiled a bit.But there's a hint of sadness there.
"Ne,Killua..." Gon poked my arm.

"Hm?"

"Why do you keep moving your palm like that?" He asked.

Huh?

"There's nothing there"

"Wha- what are you talking about? I'm patting (y/n)'s head! Why did you say that nothing's there?!" I started to lost my temper.

"Ki-killua.....it's okay.....so calm down okay?" Since she told me to....I breathed slowly and smile a bit.

"Sorry.....I screamed at you Gon." He's Gon.I'm sure he'll just smile and say "it's okay" like usual.

"Killua...I have a place that I want to visit,what do you think?" I just nodded at him.

"Sure! Let's go now then."

"I'll wait at the garden near the falls.See you then." He skipped to the door and left me with (y/n)

You should get changed Killua."

"How can I change if your still here?!"

"Nuuuuu!!!! I wanna see your abs!!!!" She faked cry.

"Th-then close your eyes dammit!!!" I throwed two pillows on her face.

"Nuuuu!!!!" She whined.I just have sighed.

"(y/n) is still a perv huh....."

***************************

"Gon! Did you wait....long....?" Gon is kneeling,looks like he's praying.Infront of him,there are a bunch of flowers.Looks new but there's no plate of the name.

"What are you doing Gon?" I asked.He turned around to face me.

"Of course praying.She's my precious friend.Well, she died yesterday."

A lot of things happened yesterday huh.....I kneeled down too and pray.

"May you rest in peace...." I turned around and found (y/n) crying.

"(y/n),why are you crying?"

"I'm just saaad!!! And Gon looks sad too so why wouldn't I?" Gon turned around at me,staring again.
"Thank you for being here.... (y/n)...." Gon mumbled.

"Well let's get going then! (y/n),you wanna come?" She just smiled sadly.

"I.......want to visit another city! You two can go! Let's meet up there next year!"

"A year is long! Can't be helped then.....see you next year (y/n)." She just waved her hand happily.

"Bye bye (y/n)-chan!!! Take care!!!" Gon waved and grins widely.

Both of us continued our journey..........without (y/n)

*************************

「3rd person's pov」

The girl stand before her grave.

"Gon can see me at the end huh....." Her eyelids start getting heavy.

"I better watch you two than sleep."

"I have to watch them.....what if they forgot to rest,take care of themselves if I'm not there....?" She kneels down.

"I don't want to sleep yet....." Her body starts to disappear.

"See you next year (y/n)!" A flashback of what Killua said to her echoed through her head.

"I'll wait here then.....until next year Killua,Gon."

The girl chuckled."I haven't told Killua I like him huh......"

Before her existence disappear completely,she mumbles.

"I'll be here for you......"

************************

(A/n): Did someone cry,sob or something? No?
Well,thanks for reading anyways and tell me what you think of this chapter :3

The next chapter will be an angst.Sorry if I'm into angst right now.Well just in case,prepare some tissues and Killua's ikemen face./slapped/

If you don't understand or if your confused or something like that.....please stay tuned for the upcoming chapter(s) so you could understand how this story works and stuff like that....

Well byeo!

The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||