Chapter 2: {Nightmare}

「Killua's pov」

"If you do that,you'll hurt yourself! No matter how strong you are,you have to rest!" The (y/n) haired girl keep reminding her friend,Killua to rest.

"Tch,I don't have much time! You can just rest alone!"

"Killu-" before she finishes,Killua ran outside.She only stood there,and try to catch up with Killua.

"Tch,why is she so annoying right now?" He thought.

"I have to catch up with Gon no matter what!"

"Killua wait!" He clicked his tongue and glare behind him.

"Tch,I wish she'll leave me alone."

After he mumbled that,Killua's vision turned black all of a sudden.

************************

He lifted his eyelids a little.His vision start to came back.

"Killua,how are you? Any pain? You okay?" Gon stood up from his chair,concerning his friend.

"I'm...fine I guess...." He looked around.

"By the way,where's (y/n)?" The spiky haired blinked several times.That name seems unfamiliar to him.

"(y/n) who?"

"Tch,(y/n)! (y/n) (l/n).The girl who always takes care of us!" Gon tilted his head.

"What are you talking about?" Theres no one named (y/n) with us,you know."

Eh?

"There's no one named (y/n) he said? What...."

Killua ruffles his head,a tear drop from his dark blue eyes.

What....is happening? If this is a dream....

Let me wake up!

*************************

"Kiilluuuuaaaa!!! Wake up!!!!"

He jolted from his bed,hearing someone screaming near his ear.

"The heck! What do you....want.... " his eyes widened,seeing the girl who just woke him up from his nightmare.

"I want you to wake up! Mou,I did say you have to rest.But it doesn't mean you can sleep for three days in a row!"

There's no one named (y/n).The thoughts of his nightmare came into him once again.

He suddenly hugged the girl.The (h/c) haired girl blushed a bit.

"Eh Killua? What's wrong??"

"I...had a nightmare...."

"Hmn? About what?" She returned the hug and gently pat his hair.

"About you....leaving me alone...." A soft sigh came out from her mouth.

"It's okay I'm here! I won't leave you okay?"

A faint smile curved on his lips.He mumbled 'okay' before his eyelids start getting heavy and fall asleep again.

***********************

Meanwhile,not far from the house,a certain grave stood there.

Before the grave,Gon puts down a bouquette full of roses.

"I hope you rest well....and thank you for saving Killua from the cliff.....

"......(y/n)....."

~flashback~

"Killua! Wait!" Before the white haired,is a never-ending cliff.

Killua suddenly passed out.

Luckily,(y/n) managed to pull Killua away from the cliff and brought him up.She found a needle-like thing in the back of Killua's neck.She pulled it out and ruined it.

Gon's blood finally stopped.

She forced herself to crawl to Gon and stop his blood from bleeding using her handkerchief.Finally,she lost all her blood then she feel asleep....won't wake up for eternity.

And that day was supposed to be her birthday......

************************

(A/n): So,what did you think? Did someone cry or sob again? (I did ;-;) quite weird don't ya think? While I was writing this I can't stop crying, idk what's wrong with me tho (lmao) = ̄ω ̄=

Well,thanks for reading and tell me what you think about this chapter.It's quite short tho I know ;-;

Welp....see ya at the next chapter!

The.obvious.stalker.

||RetsuChii||