The First Date

"Omg Josh I never thought we'd ever actually be able to have a date!" Ayana said obviously fangirling even though she has know Josh since 6th grade. "Ayana, you.... Need to be in our band!" Josh was hiding his love. He said yes to the date hoping he could tell her,but he can't just blurt it out and what about Tyler? How would Tyler feel about this? We all know Tyler loves to stick drumsticks up Joshs butt. "Hey, Josh is something on your mind?" Ayana had been talking and blushing for almost 5 minutes now. "No, Ayana you look great tonight!" Josh said to Ayana bitting his lip trying to forget what he was thinking about. "Wow thanks. All I'm wearing is a White see through shirt and my favorite skinny jeans." She said looking away like in a movie. This was a special day for Ayana,but no one has even noticed. It was her birthday. March 15th. "Ok well this is akward. But we've been friends since 6th grade and you've never forgotten my birthday and I've never forgotten you birthday. Today is my birthday and no one has even said happy birthday to me!" Ayana said to Josh who did not forget her birthday. He was planning a surprise after their date, but couldn't say a word now Ayana was already walking away. "Ayana!" Josh yelled while running to her outside. They stood in front of restaurant window. Everyone in side was watching them talk and Ayana hug Josh. They left without paying any Bill. Typical Josh.