When?

Tomika's POV
We both got back at the canteen and sitted beside Maddie and Freddy.Summer looked at me happily and i gave her a HAPPY smile.
Maddie's POV
I was checking my phone and got a text message from Zach.I looked at him and he looked at me.I looked at my phone and checked the text.
Z-Maddie i need to ask you something.Important.Pls meet me at my house later at 5 hope you come thanks!!
M-Ofcourse Zach anything for my friend 😄.
Then he gave me a smiley face.Freddy took my phone.
M-Freddy!!
F-Sorry
M-Why?
F-Well you have a chat mate and maybe its a boy flirting at you so I checked it sorry
M-Its ok I understand you're PROTECTIVE ways.
F-Ughh thanks Mad.Love you!!
M-Love you too!
And he leaned and i leaned too and we both feel our lips together.
-----Time Skip----
It was already 5.Time to go to Zach's house.I got my skateboard from my locker and skated down the streets.(by the way Maddie knows how to ride skateboards she learned it from Freddy)Then I stopped by at Zach's house.I walked to the doors and knocked and i saw a lovely woman opened the door.
Zm-You must be Maddie
M-Yes i am
Zm-Come in
M-Thank you!
Then she leaded me to Zach's room.
Zm-Zach you're visitor is here!
Z-Thanks Mom!
Then Zach opened the door of his room seeing a big blue room its kinda cool.I saw a electric guitar and some instruments.He pulled me to his bed and we both sitted.
Z-Ok Maddie here's what I'm going to say.
M-Ok Zach bring it on
Z-I wanted to ask if-
Then someone opened the door making Zach not continue his words.
Zm-Sorry kids i just want to give this to your dear friend.
Then his mother gave me a box wrapped in a cute colors with a ribbon on top.I looked at his mom and she smiled at me.Then she left the room.
M-So Zach what are you going to say
Z-Ok i have this feeling inside my bone it goes electric wavy when i turn it on all through my city all through my home.
M-Cmon Zach just tell it
Z-Ok ok remember that i have feelings for Summer.
M-Yes
Z-I wanted to ask if when will i tell her what im feeling.
M-But why me?
Z-You and Summer are BestFriends so you know
M-Ok tell it when its already time
Z-When?
M-When there is a perfect timing like some events.
Z-Mmmm maybe you're right
M-Yeah
Z-Thanks Maddie!!you're the best ever!!
M-Ughh
Then he hugged me and i hugged back.