Rumors

It's odd.

How can it be that I cut off Sam, yet I still get hurt. Do I love him?

It hurts me to see him whenever we walk past each other everyday and him not give a fuck that i'm there. He doesn't look at me he just walks right by. He knows i'm there but it's like he's torturing me, wanting me to come back to him. But I couldn't.

Jack was still in my bestfriends life which is odd because he was part of the whole thing too.

It looks like her and Jack are really getting close and building their relationship.

But since Jack is always there, we have become good friends. We talk quite often and he tells me about Samuel when I ask how he's doing. He also tells me that Samuel tends to react that certain way whenever this happens.

He told me he was getting cuddly with some girl at a concert. That girl was also Jacks girlfriend a while back. But it didn't really matter to Jack because he was still very close to his ex and they were still very good friends.

He really moved on. Samuel forgot about me. I was just "another one" to him.

Jack hasn't talked about that girl in a while so i expected that to pass and that the same thing would most likely happen to her.

Well.

It didn't.

That girl is now his girlfriend.