Chapter 3

Pic on the side above is Selena.
_________________________________

"Our Father who are in heaven, hallowed be thy name..."

As soon as I uttered those words, the little girl let out an ear-splitting  screech. She screamed so loud that I thought I would go deaf and I jad to clasp my hands over my ears, but I never stopped reciting that prayer.

"Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven..."

Lisa dropped the doll and fell to the floor. All of a sudden, it came to life and came at me, gnashing its teeth and scratching with its clawed hands like a feral animal. I tried to kick it away, but it jumped at my neck and tried to tear my throat out.

I fell backwards on the bed, desperately trying to fight the doll off. It was a terrible struggle. The doll was thrashing back and forth, scraping me and tearing at my clothes. Every time it got its hand around my neck, it started to throttle me.

Eventually, I got the upper hand. I grabbed it by the legs and swung it with all my might, smashing its head against the wall. It hit the wall so hard that it left a dent in the plaster. A crack split the doll's face in two and thick black smoke began pouring out.

"Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us..."

The doll lay on the floor, shaking and wriggling, back and forth likr a dying fish. The doll's head split wider and smoke billowing out of it grew thicker and thicker.

"And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen!"

When I finished reciting the prayer, Lisa was lying in the middle of the room, unconscious and the doll was nothingmore than a steaming pile of molten plastic, hissing and bubling on the carpet.

Just then, Lisa's mother came home. She ran up the stairs and burst into the room, demanding to know what had happend. I tried to explain, but I couldn't get the words out. I threw up all over the floor.

When Lisa regained consciousness,  she said she remembered nothing,  nothing at all. I lookedat her eyes. The blackness was gone and now they were a bright, vibrant shade of brown. Her hair was a very nice blonde.

Picture of Lisa_________________________________This story proves that no evil can win agains our holy God

Picture of Lisa
_________________________________
This story proves that no evil can win agains our holy God.  One simple prayer can change so many things around us.
Hope u enjoyed the story ☺

C

OMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE AMY XOXO