Our little secret

Dan's Point of View

"Phil?"

"Yeah, Dan?" I heard my flatmate yell from the kitchen. I heard rustling as I began to walk towards the kitchen.

"Are you eating my cereal, Phil?" I said trying to keep my anger down. I walked into the kitchen and saw crumbs littering the counter and floor along with my empty box of cereal on the floor and a very cute looking Phil standing there looking redder than fans when I tell them they are cute.

"Philly you know what is going to happen for punishment don't you?." I say as I slowly walk towards the flabbergasted Phil. I push him against the counter and rest my head against his shoulder.

"This is the third time this week Phil you must really like getting punished." I whisper in his ear before biting his ear lobe. I watched as Phil shifted under me. I put my leg between his and began to move my hips. I heard a soft moan come from Phil and smirked.

"D-dan." I heard him stutter out through soft disheveled breathing. I smirked before throwing my body onto his and started planting hickeys on his soft, delicate skin. More moans began to echo through the room. I quickly placed my lips on his to stop any more moans from spilling out between his plump lips. He bit my lip as I let out a soft moan. I licked his lower lip looking into his eyes which were glazed over with lust. He parted his lips and I battled his tongue. Phil quickly gave up on trying to win seeing as he couldn't beat me and let my tongue graze over every spot of his mouth. I felt him shift under me and knew that he wouldn't last long. I pulled his hair lightly and brought my lips towards his collar bone. I let my tongue trail the bone before going to his shoulder. I let my lips trail up his shoulder until I reached his jawline and began to lick the sensitive skin. He moaned again and began to lay against my body, his hips grinding against mine. I could feel him as he laid against me. I pulled away and heard a whimper come from Phil. I took his hand and lead him to his bedroom. When we got to his room I pushed him onto his nicely made bed. I began to unbutton his shirt before his hands landed on mine. I looked at him waiting for something but he just looked at me. I took his hands and placed my lips on them. His hands were warm when I kissed them. I began to unbutton his shirt again only more slowly. Once his shirt was off I began to kiss his slightly toned chest. He made his goal to get more muscular and has started to go to the gym almost everyday. It has started to show as I kissed the slight impression of abs. I let my lips trail his chest until I ended at his pants. I went back up his chest and licked his collar bone again.
"D-dan please." He moved his hands to my hair and pushed it out of my face.
"This is suppose to be a punishment so beg for it Philly." I said as I waited for him to start begging but he just sat their looking at his chest. I got up from straddling him and pretended I was going to walk away when I heard Phil's voice.
"Dan please. I beg you please give me a punishment for being bad." I shivered slightly from the way his voice dripped with lust and went straight through my body. I smirked slightly before straddling him and kissing him slowly. I felt him bite my lip and knew that I wouldn't last long. I pulled his pants off of him and left him in only his boxers. I looked up at him looking for any sign of discomfort but his eyes were closed. His face had a look of pleasure that gave me comfort and knew that he wasn't uncomfortable or in any pain. I pulled down his boxers and started sucking. A moan escaped Phil's mouth as I began to suck faster. He moaned louder this time and I quickly covered his mouth.
"Phil shut up. The neighbors might hear and I don't want to have another incident." Phil trembled from my lack of touching. I opened the bedside drawer and pulled out the stress mushroom that Phil bought a couple days ago along with a bottle of lube. I poured some lube on my hand and began to pump Phil's member. Then covered the mushroom in lube before looking at Phil.
"Dan put in. Put it in please." Phil begged. I slowly eased the mushroom into him and began to move it. Phil bucked his hips as I began to thrust it into him faster and faster. Phil's breathing began to quicken and I knew that he was about to come. I quickly replaced the mushroom for my own throbbing member and began thrusting into him. Phil moaned my name and dug his nails into my back. I quickened my pass and thrust into him. He moaned one final time before coming all over me. His arms dropped to his side as he tried to catch his breath. I laid next to him out of breath when he suddenly got up and straddled me, a smirk on his face. 
"My turn Daddy."

So this is my first smut so if you would like another or a part two to this then let me know. Bye