Burning Part 2 of 3

You were sitting in the reptile room when you smelt the smoke, you took Duncan and walked to the kitchen. The Incredibly deadly viper ( Or just viper ) followed you. The entire kitchen was in flames, you instantly ran away, trying to keep Duncan away from the smoke. Your ran out the front door the viper following you. By the time you had gotten out the door and a good mile away, the entire house was in flames, you clutched Duncan closer to your chest. You decided to go to the rebuilt Baudelaire mansion, sure it was a pretty bad idea to leave your husband, but you knew that Violet would let him stay until they could rebuild the reptile house. You realized how horrible Klaus must feel, his family is gone and so is his home, the one that the best caretaker he ever had lived. And then he was gone and now it's his wife and son.
You wiped away tears as the viper gently wrapped itself around your waist keeping itself warm. You had gotten to a curb where you could get a taxi, your feet hurt from all the running. As soon as a taxi stopped you got in. When you had gotten to the mansion the driver didn't ask for money he just drove off as soon as you got out.

    You walked to the entrance of the home, you noticed Violets car was gone. You walked inside and found the door unlocked, you walked into the family room and sat down on the couch.

Hoping that Klaus and his sisters would be here soon.