Chapter 7 : Sasaeng [Part 1]

They arrived safely in Malaysia. As expected, arrival room is fill by fans. Exit way was guarded by security. Sometimes fans seem uncontrol. They tried to approach and touch Got7 . Sometimes people might to be over-excited and cannot think properly when meet thier beloved idol.

Danny do her job as PA. She take care bout GOT7 so well. But they seem to take care instead of Danny. Danny initially located in front of them, but now Danny is in their middle.

"Careful Danny. I don't want you to get hurt. " Jinyoung said. "You supposed to be careful. You are an idol. I was supposed to protect you." Danny said. Jinyoung smile.

They arrived at the hotel safely. "Danny-ah, you'll share room with Jackson. I already give key room to Jackson. " Said Kijun hyung. "Oh, arasseo. " Danny reply.

"Danny-ah, kaja". Jackson came and directly link Danny's neck. Danny daze then followed Jackson to their room.

—Hotel Room 343–
The room is fit with two person. Jackson take a bed near the window.  The curtains closed. Jackson lying on a bed while looking at his phone. Danny taking her things out from her bag and put them on the side table. Danny suddenly heard a soft snoring. Jackson was apparently asleep.

"He's tired." Danny said. Now is the perfect time to take a shower. Danny grab her towels and get in the bathroom.

A few moments later, Danny came out of the bathroom completely dressed. Danny surprised because Jinyoung and Jb was in their room. Fortunately she was ready dress up.

"Danny-ah, are you ok? With him?" Pointed to Jackson. Jackson put his hand in front of his chest and asking. "Wae naya?" All people in the room are laughing.

"Aniya hyung, everything's fine including him" Danny close her mouth with her small hands to cover her laugh.

Jackson suddenly "Takkk!!" He hit Danny's head. But not that hard like what you guys think. "Yah! You wanna see the other side of mine?" Jackson threatened her. "No, no, no bro. I'm sorry" Danny's begging with two hands combine together. "Hyung~~ Salyeojwo~" Danny look at Jb but Jb turn around and pretend to talk to Jinyoung. After that all of them laughing.

What a great to see their happy time together. But where is Bambam and Yugyeom?

—The other room—

"Kroooihhh kroooiihhh" Did you heard that noise? Yes, that was come from Bambam and Yugyeom snoring noise. It was so loud. They fall asleep right when they arrived at the room. That's why Jb and Jinyoung didn't wake them up. What a long day today. Ahh~~

—Fan meeting—

The day that we waiting is come. Today is GOT7 fan meeting in Malaysia. Once they arrive at Bukit Jalil Stadium, the crowd was so loud and full with fans. This is the first time Danny attend the fan meeting and she shocked at the first time she saw many people. Full with girls and boys. Everyone with their Got7 lightstick with the green ahgase on it. The light also light green.

Some of the fans wear t-shirt with got7 picture. Some with bandana, banner and many more. They are looks cheerful and happy because they will meet with their favorite idol.

—Changing room—

All Got7 members was prepare their self for their beloved fans. Danny also helping them to put the microphone, outfit, and also help them wipe their sweat.

"Don't sweat so much guys, you will ruin your makeup. Danny ssi, please help Jackson. He sweating a lot." Ask makeup artist noona. Danny's nod and go to Jackson.

"Are you nervous? Your eyeliner dropping down. Here, lemme help." Jackson bowing his face close to Danny's face in other to ease Danny for do her work.