#~Trickster!Jane~#

Houses could be made out of lots of materials, brick or stone, but the solitary house at the end of the street looked as if it was made of fairytales and rainbows. The walls were iced with past, it looked like it would taste like strawberry ice-cream, but no one was brave enough to go find out. Strange things happened around that house, and stranger people appeared out of there. Sadly, today would not be a peaceful day for the inhabitants of this street, or so foretold the distant, delicate, warm song of an approaching ice-cream truck.

Blue eyes slowly opened, peering through messy bubblegum hair, a smile ever present. She shook awake the person laying next to her rather violently,

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Darling, do you hear that?"

"Hear what Janey Cakes?"

Pausing crazed smiles painted your colorful faces as the echoing of familiar childhood ditties spelt the death of a certain ice cream truck. Breaking through the window, you flied out arm and arm looking for the sweet cream. Finding your target, a terrified man handed you every thing you asked for, which was everything. You sold him out in one transaction.

"Oh (Y/N)! I just love spending time with you."

"Ahuhuhu, you too honey cake."

"Do you think our zillions of children will eat ice-cream with us?"

"Why of course! They'll grow up to be sugar sweet just like you dearie!"

"Oh (Y/N), your so perfect! Lets name all of the kids after you!"

"Of course not, lets name them after you!"

Neighbors stared in utter horror at the couple sitting on top of the ice-cream truck, envying the vendor, who hightailed for the hills the second he got the chance. Soon enough, they had eaten everything, flying to who knows where to do who knows what, but one things the people could be sure about. They were the happiest couple anyone's ever seen.