This Summer's Checklist {boyxboy}

Title: This Summer's Checklist

Author: bear8tea

Description:

Summer, when you're in school it's all you can think about. Being able to do whatever you want, not having to worry about studying or homework. You always want to make the most of your summer. How far would you go to make this summer the best? Join Logan, a sprightly sixteen year old, as he takes on the challenge of making this summer his greatest one yet. On his way to his family's cabin he finds a book called, This Summer's Checklist. Each day he'll be given something to complete before it ends. He won't be alone of course! His best (and not to mention quite attractive) friend Jamie tags along. He'll also catch up with his old friend Ezekiel. Along the way he'll face crazy girls, new strange feelings, jealousy, heartbreak, and not to mention lots of drama! Will Logan be able to complete his list before summer ends?

Mature: Yes

Complete: Yes

MTTB: This book was just... wow. Join this whirlwind of emotions, love, friendship, friendzones, mystery and drama! It's too difficult to not fall in love with the main character, Logan and his amazing bright and joyful personality. There are one or two graphic scenes, so I wouldn't exactly recommend this unless your 16-18+.

Rating: ★★★ Happy Reading~<3