chapter 3

chapter 3

*just to say I've changed the name from Lorna to Alice also sorry this is so short but i needed to get this part out of the way to continue with the plot *

I took a deep breath and opened the door it creaked slightly and that's when i saw his face Ethan had tears running down his face but in his eyes I could see the burring anger amongst the sadness I couldn't speak for a moment I was frozen then he broke the silence "why didn't you tell me"  his voice was strangled as if he was trying hard to keep his emotions in that's when I  broke down "why did I have to find out by your dad" I was distraught "I was going to tell you ..I was going to tell you tonight I meant to do it earlier but you had already left" this only seamed to make things worse "so you were only going to tell me the day before you left don't you think I deserve more than that" I slid down the wall I couldn't speak "you know ....you know I loved you I loved you so much" I love you to I spoke quietly "no you don't you never thought of me the way I thought of you never even considered me" this got me angry "well how did you expect me to consider you when you were always off with a different girl every night do you think it was easy for me to get the jealous stares the bitching the fucking girls trying to get near me just so they could see you" he looked conflicted then just said congratulations and turned to walk out into the rain of the night I ran after him "wait Ethan" "what do you want Alice" as he turned round I kissed him he was shocked at first but he slowly began to move his lips against mine he moaned into my mouth as I nibbled gently at his lip he begged for entrance so I gave in I slipped the box with the chain in side his pocket and broke the kiss "good bye" I said slowly and turned to walk away but I heard him call "you didn't feel anything did you" I pretended I didn't hear and carried on walking back into the house because truthfully I didn't feel a thing and I couldn't bear the look on his face if I told him that ..

tell me if you think i should continue with this story also please check out my other story its called half a heart and is a louis tomlinson fan fiction 

ash x