Chapter Four.

“Huh? What is it?” he doubted, his head and eyes flipping over his shoulder.

“O, Harry,” she moaned, her hand covering her face in shame as several Death Eaters seized him. A hand slithered around her shoulder in an almost warm greeting. She responded to it with an equally happy welcome, loving her father and the way that she was the one thing that he loved.

Harry cursed several times at her and she almost cried of the sounds outside. RedVines, Liver-Lips, Bug-Eyes; all being taken away from her. She was hello’d by a tugging at her navel as she was Apparated to a moldy, sulky hallpass with her father leading the way. “If it’s worth anything, I feel somewhat bad for doing this to you,” apologised Daddy.

She nodded in understanding, “I know, I know. You gave a freakin’ baby a tattoo and you got transported into the Forbidden Forest and now you must revive your eternal glory by killing him and his friends, just to show whose in charge,” she hissed sarcastically. “Is Draco here?”

“Future Draco is!” cried Future Draco. “I’ll explain later, gorgeous.” He pulled her by the waist to him and bobbed his head up at Voldy, who DisApparated once he was granted. “Future Draco,” he announced. “Is kind, in love, and ready to help Potty and his friends escape just to make you happy.”

“In love?” she scoffed, horrified that anybody could love somebody other than her.

“Yes, we don’t marry in the future, but I still love you. Ah, here we are. Leave at your wish or I’ll come to get you in two hours,” he warned kindly. She blinked back aghast, feigning that this warmness could simply be a joke and doubting that he ever loved her, much less could ‘still’ love her in the future.

“Harry!” she cried, throwing her forearms to his chest. He pushed her away violently, leaving her stunned and on the ground.

“Get the hell out of here, Sweetie!” he shouted, without any patience.

“H-Harry... I’m trying to help you!” she defended herself, drawing her tattered shawl closer to her.

“Help?” Herman fuming, without Harry pausing her and telling her that Eesthre was on their side, for once. “You got us in here! We have no clue what’s going on, other than that your Daddy Dearest is going to kill us!”

“I-I’m sorry, guys...” she whimpered, praying that they would understand her feelings on this mess.

“No,” Herman spoke. “You are far from ‘sorry’! You practically handed us over to you father! And you, Harry James Potter, wanted us to trust this dumb slut? Ron! You liked her, too! Just another point that I’m always right!”

Sweetie’s back, pressed against the wall, fell down, bringing her night frock up until you could see well past her boy-shorts and almost to her bullet brassiere under-wire. Ron bit his tongue, trying his hardest to not feel sympathetic, failing remarkably. He made his way to her, wrapping his arms around her shaking shoulders. “Ron!” snapped Hermione. “Get away from her. Where do your loyalties lie?”

Ron immediately knew where his “loyalties had lied”. “With Sweetie,” he snapped back. “Do we have any evidence that she led Voldemort to our camp? He could’ve been tracking her without her knowing! She didn’t choose her parents! And look at her! She’s just about a sister to me, and only having not seen her for a year or not, I still love her. And so should you guys. She doesn’t want to cause any trouble; can’t you see that?” Hermione was taken aback. That was one of the first times that he was spoken so strongly about what he believed in, rather than following along with Harry and Hermione. “And no matter what, you can’t deny that either of you loved her just as much at one point.”

---

I'm sooo sorry if the paragraphs aren't space out right (In edit mode they're not, so least). This was ssooo cute. You guys are so lucky that the characters are played by the StarKid cast, otherwise there would be majour Ron bashing. No matter what, there's always Herman bashing. I mean, she can't draw! Durrhhh.