Prologue My Home

Hi may name is Lillith Jewels but most people call me Lily and my dad calls me Lil or Lily Billy. I'm 17 years old. I live near a town called Burneen. I live with my dad on a farm in a large two story house with an attic and basement in it as an addition to the two other floors. The house has 7 bedrooms, 5 bathroom, a large Kitchen, a large dinning room, 2 front rooms, 2 porches, an office, a large study/library, and a very very large backyard with a house in the back for the Farm hands.

My dad's name is Edward Jewels, or Mr. Jewels which most people call him except family but I call him dad, daddy, father, and sometime when I'm annoyed with him I call him Edward or Ned which just makes him laugh. My dad is very tall about 6'3" with short black hair with gray highlights and has a very short beard. He also has blue eyes which when he is mad pierces through your very soul but when he is happy it makes you smile no matter what and do not get me started on when he is sad or in pain. I'm like him in that way at least that is what everyone says. For the most part he is quiet but he is also goofy.

We have a butler named Darwin Hais, a cook named Cindy Sor, a few farm hands and my tutor Johnathan Fairmen or John for short. On our farm we have horses, cows, chickens, turkeys, pigs, rabbits, a donkey, a few cats and three dogs. One of the dogs a German shepherd -husky mix named Amy that is my dog. Amy comes just about everywhere with me.

John it seems to be the one who understands me the most, that is one thing I always liked about him. He has taught me a lot and is still teaching me. John is a little shorter then my dad about 6'1". He has short black hair and blue eyes. He is 29 years old. To me, he is like an older brother it is kind of nice. Darwin is an older man, maybe he is in his 50's, I don't really know. He has short gray hair, a beard a small one not to long, brown eyes and is about 5'11". He is always strict and serious. When he looks at you it is like you are a deer in headlights. I do not mind him though but he scares John. John says that he could be an evil spirit. I don't think he is that bad he is very nice when you get to know him. Cindy is 5'4", with long black air usually in a bun and black eye that are almost black. She is the only other girl in the house so she taught me how to cook and we do girly things together.

When we first came here we only had Cindy and Darwin, John came 2 years after we moved here. My dad thought it would be good for me after my mom died. I don't really remember that day but just enough to understand what had happened. I was 9 years old, it was raining outside and didn't seem like it was going to stop. I believe I was sitting on the floor drawing, it all started around 4 maybe 5 o'clock. Cindy was making supper and Darwin was watching me while he cleaned the front room of our old house. My dad got a phone call and left the house for a few hours. When he had came home I new something was wrong. Dad told me to go help Cindy in the kitchen then he looked at Darwin. He had sounded so sad when he told me this. Before I went to the kitchen, I asked him when mom would be home but he told me to go while he talked to Darwin, so I left. The next day, dad took me out for Ice cream and we did all kinds of fun things. Although when we got home he told me, mom was not coming home but she was going somewhere else. Being 9 years-old I had an idea of what death was but I didn't understand it fully until that day. After the funeral, we packed up and moved here. Since then key dad had been very protective of me and make sure I don't get into trouble.

I have had a good life after moving her but I feel like there are things that are missing in my life not just my mom but something else. My mom is just a distant memory that has being fading way slowly. i can only remember little thing about her like her voice when she read or sang, the things she did before work and just before bed when she would kiss my head, telling me good night. If it were't for the photograph on my desk, I don't think I would remember what she looked like. It make me sad to think that she is fading from my memory but I guess if I can remember something I'll always have her with me.My dad does not talk about what happened much but what should I accept. My mom was very beautiful, she was a little shorter then my dad, with blondish-brown hair, and green eyes. When my dad talk about her, he tells me that I'm a lot like her in many ways it clueing the way I look but I also look like my dad.

I am a fairly tall girl about 5'9" with curly brown-red hair that goes a little blow my shoulders and i have hazel eyes. I am somewhat athletic as do gymnastics, marshal arts, horse back riding, swimming, and hiking. I love art, music, books, poetry, cooking, writing, and learning about new things. I am able to use all kinds of weapons from through history but I don't know how good I actually am with them. One thing I love is to be outdoors in nature.

I have a few places in the yard were I like to hide from the rest of the world. The first place I go is usually in the barn where I spend a lot of time there with the animal especially with my horse Snowflake. The there is the forest, were I love to go for rides and just relax, I probably know every inch of it better then I do the house. Next would have to be my garden where i spend my time working on it or just sit there reading. Finally there is my bed room which is a large room on the second floor of the house at the end of the hall. I have a balcony that looks over the farm. The bed room itself is painted with a river that move through a forest into a field and the ceiling is painted like the night sky. My bed is in the middle of the room and it is so soft it is like sleeping on clouds the sheets and blankets are ocean themed. At the foot of my bed is a chest filled with childhood memories. There are shelves, all around the room, full of books statues and old stuffed animals. I also have a TV in my room and a couch. My dresser and closet is filled with all different stile cloths, shoe and jewelry ever though I like simple things. They are in there for when my dad has important people over or when I feel like dressing up. I have my own personal bathroom, which is fairly big as well.

I still go to school even though I have a tutor but it is only for a few classes a day, John is my main teacher though and teaches me subjects that aren't given in school.

Ok so that sums up my home life.

Now you will find out how my life changed forever.