cнαpтer 26

[ sorry for the late update ]

*Zayn's POV*

"Zayn" 

"Louis" 

"Good to see you are still alive" Louis pointed out. He was sat in the corner of the staff room laptop on lap with his hand curled around a cup of streaming hot coffee. I walked towards him tugging off my tie. We were the only ones found in the staff room most of the time since most teachers preferred the silence of their offices. 

"Not good to see someone still hasn't murdered you yet" I commented as I sat down next to Louis. We hadn't really seen each other the past days- Louis being extremely busy with his year 11s and I was really just a mess after mine and Li's fight. 

"Funny" Louis commented with a sarcastic grin. 

"There is something I want to talk about" I started off. Louis instantly wiped the grin off his face and faced me. It was never less scary how he could just go to extremely serious from extremely immature. 

"What is it?" He asked. 

"Liam recieved a note- the day before I broke up with him and that, that person knew about us. I don't know how but they did-"

"That's why you broke up"

"Well yeah, I can't afford to lose my job and neither can Liam afford to lose his education. It was a stupid decision but like, that was the only thing that I could think of in that moment" I was glad it was solved now- I hated fighting with Liam. It was hell- even worse. 

"Did you and Harry ever like get something like this?" I asked, running a hand through my hair. 

I was very aware of the fact that Louis hardly hid anything from me and if something similar had happened to him he would have told me but I still couldn't help it. 

"Nope, nothing" 

***

"I really want us to go on a proper date" Liam mumbled as sat down next to me, placing the bright yellow bowl of popcorn between us. He linked his arm around mine, pushing him self close to me. Although both of our eyes were still glued to the TV, neither of us was actually taking in anything. 

"And I really want to take you out on a proper date" I sighed and I kissed his forehead. As much as we wished to be a normal couple, we could never be not until either Liam finished high school or until I switch schools and as far as we know none of that is going to happen any time soon. 

"We will, right? One day?" Liam asked. 

"Course" I replied with a tight smile. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his forehead staying still for a few minutes. I liked the warmth of his skin against my lips. 

It just felt really nice knowing that he was here next to me. 

Liam pulled away after a while offering me a slight grin- it certainly didn't reach his eyes and my hands fell down to the nape of his neck holding his face firmly in my hands. 

"What's up?" 

"You. You seem a bit off and I-" He replied, pushing his forehead against mine. I couldn't help, not with his lips being this close to mine. I nudged my nose against his own before letting our lips meet. Liam's lips weren't chapped like usual- they felt rough and scratchy for the first time ever. 

I didn't really mind.

If anything it just made me pull him closer as if deperate for more of his lips- I couldn't physically just get enough. 

And I didn't want to sound like an insane person in love even though I sort of I am; but I just never wanted to let go off Liam. No matter what. 

Liam was the one to pull away- breathing heavily as he is pushed his forehead against mine again offering me a smile that did reach his eyes this time. 

"Are you okay?" He asked with his hand placed firmly against my cheek and the pad of his thumb tracing my bottom lip smoothly. 

"Fine"

"Zayn"

"Okay, I was just thinking about the letter. I mean we never really found out who it was" I sighed as I pulled away from Liam, straightening out my clothes. He grabbed my hand and laced his fingers through mine, his eyes watching me curiously. 

"I promise, no one knows about us except for Harry and Alex. I didn't tell anyone else" Liam stated. 

"I don't doubt you, babe" I said, chuckling lightly. Liam visibly relaxed before a frown took over his perfectly structured face. 

"But who could it be? We have to be really careful, even stop seeing each other in school if we can help it" Liam said. 

"That's the only option left"

I tried to stop seeing Liam completely but that didn't help- that would never help. I can't stay away from him- I needed him like air so keeping our distance within the school walls was the only option left for us. 

[ Okay...I didn't know what to do for this chapter. I have a writer's block on all of my stories so I am sorry if I am making you guys wait so long but I just don't know what to write. I hope you understand. I am just stuck, hopefully I will get planned soon enough ]

[    VOTE 150+ , COMMENT 15+, FOLLOW, SHARE   ]

x

I love you guys. x