New timeline

A/n hello my beautiful people (lol) before you start to read let me tell you how to read: words that look like this are Frisk' thoughts. Everything else is talking. OK now go read.

"heh, didja really think you would be able-... ... ... so... guess that's it, huh? ... just... don't say i didn't warn you. welp. i'm going to grillby's. papyrus, do you want anything?"
💔
"Finally he is dead that took forever, not going to miss him. Hahahaha.
Time skip: In a new Time line
I can't live on with what I have done. I need a redo. I promise to myself that I will kill nobody. Thank goodness nobody remembers anything (Well at least I think). I won't have to tell them, and they won't hate me- oh look flowey.
"Howdie I'm Flow- PLEASE DONT KILL ME PLEASE!!!"
"Wait you remember!"
"OF COURSE I DO, YOU YOU- MONSTER!PLEASE PLEASE DONT KILL ME! ILL DO ANYTHING.
"I'm not going to kill you Flowie."
"... Your not? well then. I guess I'll just have to kill YOU!!!"
Woosh
Is that-
"How could you hurt such an innocent child, you crazy flower! Come here my child.
Its Toriel. I can't go to her. So I just sit and cry. What if she rememberd the other timeline. Flowie did, so its possible that she might too.
"What is wrong child? Are you hurt?"
She runs over to me.
"D-Do you remember."
My tears start to fall faster.
"What are you talking about child? I am confused."
She doesn't remember!
"Oh umm nevermind"
I wipe the teers from my face
"Here, come with me my child. I will bring you some place safe, where no one will hurt you"
I grab her hand and she guides me though the ruins, we eventually get to her home, witch I remember far to well.
"You can live with me my child, I assure you nobody will hurt you here. I could read you books or bake you pies, any thing you want my child."
"Thank you toriel"
I give her a faint smile
".... How did you know my name? I do not recall telling you."
Crap, she never did tell me her name, I have to lie.
"Oh. Uh, ya you did when you saved me from that flower."
"Oh, maybe I did, I'm getting to get so old, I always forget. Well off to bed my child it is getting late."

I wake up and I find a small peice of butterscotch cinnamon pie lieing on a plate on the floor. Its from toriel.
"Ugg, I can't get it out my mind. I killed her before. And she douse no remember anything" I
I feel horrible, I need to go see every one els though. But unfortinetly I know what's going to happen. I walk up to torial.
"Umm... Torial when can I go back home?"
"...Oh... You want to go back home, you- you can't"
"Why?"
"Because there is someone out side the ruins that wants to kill you."
"But... I want to go home."
I make it seem like I want to go home, but I really just want to go see every one outside the ruins.
"My child I can't allow you!"
"Please Torial!"
"If you want to pass then prove yourself strong, fight me!"
"..."
We go into a fight but I just spareing her
"I'm sorry I couldn't help you, my child. I guess I can't keep you here. Just promis me you will me good."
She leaves with a frown on her face, I'm glad I didn't kill her though
I go though the ruins door and walk down the trail. I hear something. Something grabbed me from behind.
"so, your hear to kill us all agean aren't ya kid. ill just have to deal with you know than."
I can't get free
"Wait, Sans-"