3 Years Ago

3 years ago

~

The High Functioning Sociopath and his partner, Dr. John Watson, were solving crimes together.

The victim was call Jake, a mid-age man, a baker. He was hung by a rope on the ceiling, his stomach had a deep red hole. But the floor had no blood, or red sticky viscera. The skins were ripped apart from the body.

There was a knife, stained with blood, lying on the wooden floor.

The Sociopath picked up the knife with his gloved hand, looking it carefully.

'Interesting……' he muttered. 'Very Interesting…… the murderer used this little tiny knife to cut the victim's body? Wow……… no…… it might not…maybe the murderer killed the man with another knife, then used this? Hm…'

'Sherlock, can you stop?'

'Can't. But you are the one to shut up.' He gave a quick glance to John.

John sighed, put his hands in his pockets.

He watched the High Functioning Sociopath walking around the dark room, holding the knife excitedly.

Kept muttering "Interesting", "Amazing" and "I'm gonna search my Mind Palace!".

John started feeling sleepy, yesterday night he was busy writing his blog, and made him get to bed late, now he closed his eyes, listened to Sherlock's speech as a lullaby, and tried to have a little nap.

Sherlock noticed that, he suddenly rose his voice.

'I find it!'

John jumped, and said quickly.

'W-what?'

'The murderer!'

'H-how?'

'John.' Sherlock said thoughtfully. 'You didn't listen to me for the last three minutes. So you don't know.'

'Is just three seconds!'

'Don't argue with me. Well, come here.'

He knelt down, and pointed the large hole in the victim's stomach.

'See? His visera was stolen, it was weird to took the viscera right? And look, the murderer must did this many times, it was beautiful masterpiece, the murderer did a great job hiding evidence-'

'Sherlock, main point please.'

'Well, I've got a conclusion- the murderer is a cannibal.'

John widened his eyes.

'Cannibal! That disgusting! Just like the skull in your fridge.'

Sherlock closed his eyes.

'Dear Lord, that is just an experiment.'

'That's not an experiment.'

Greg Lestrade poked his head from the door.

'Get a conclusion?'

'Yes.' Sherlock stood up, handed the knife to Lestrade.

'So?'

'I'm going to meet someone.'

'You can't just go like this.'

Sherlock wore his coat, wrapped his scarf around his neck.

'I can. Good day Lestrade.'

Then he walked away.

John watched his back, quickly followed him.

In Sherlock's Mine Palace, a name flew around.