Chapter 18- Date night: part 1

Happy Super Bowl Sunday guys!! who's pumped? Sorry to all the seahawks fans but im a bronco fan...

Anywho Here is an update!! I still don't know what to do for the date so please comment or message me!!

X Hannah

************************

I am so excited!

Niall is taking me on a date tonight, but he won't tell me what we're doing. He just told me to dress casual.

I decided to wear skinny jeans, a black jumper, cheetah print scarf, and black boots. I straightened my hair and I was finally ready.

I sat down in the living room and waited for Niall.

I heard a knock on the front door. I got up and opened the door and there stood...

Harry?

"Oh hi Harry. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Hannah... I don't know how to tell you this but I'm just going to say it... Hannah I think I fancy you..." Harry said.

How could Harry like me? Does Niall know about this? But I only like him as a friend or do I like him more?

My thoughts were interrupted by Harry clearing his throat.

"Harry... I'm really sorry, but I don't feel the same about you. I know that there's a girl out there for you. I do know that, that girl isn't me. I'm sorry..." I explained to him.

He looked at me with a hurt expression, but he slowly put a small smile on.

"It's okay... and thanks." He said.

He started to leave but I grabbed his hand.

"You can always tell me anything Harry. I'm still your bestfriend."

He smiled. Showing his dimples.

"Always." He gave me a hug and left.

As soon as Harry left, Niall pulled up.

(to be continued)