Vex vs. Frisk

Vex's POV
     "Dad! Um, it's not-" Frisk began before I interrupted her.
     "Frisk save your breath my men have told me that you have been protecting him. What I can't understand is why. Why ignore everything I have told you about monsters?" I asked.
     "Dad you don't understand-" I didn't understand? I wasn't going to let my daughter preach to me about something she didn't know about.
     "No Frisk, you don't understand. I was five when the monsters attacked us. It was horrible and bloody. I had to watch as my mother and father bled out in front of me. I know how you feel about all life being equal. Look if I gain his soul I'll be strong enough to break the barrier. Then we could all go to he surface." I tried to reason with her.
     "You claim to be her father." It was the human girl standing with Frisk and the monster. "You claim to love her. You won't even let her speak! I may not know your life story or much about Frisk's! But I know my own! When I was two I was used for an experiment! Before that my only friend was a monster! He was kinder to me than almost anyone has to me my whole life! Azzy, and Frisk are the only exceptions! Frisk is smart and has some personal experience with the subject matter at least let her speak!" The girl screamed.
     "Who do you think you are!? You don't get to tell someone you just met how to treat his daughter!" I demanded of the girl.
     "My name is Chara! And for some reason fate will probably never tell me I have two soulmates." Chara turned around and I could see two names written right above the back of her left knee,"Asriel and Frisk are my soulmates! I don't care what if you hate me! I don't care if you reject me! It's already too late, we love each other!" Chara screamed at me. I took one look at Frisk's face and knew that ever word was true.
     "Chara calm down. Dad I'm sorry, I can't let you hurt him. Hurting him is hurting me. Dad I'm sorry to put you in this position. And I'm sorry I left. I didn't want you and mom fighting over me." Frisk said with conviction and tears on her face. Her message was clear it hurt her to do this to me but she wasn't standing down.
     "I can't change your mind can I?" I asked already knowing the answer.
     "No." She said firmly. One of her traits that she got from me was her stubbornness. Once she put her foot down there was no changing her mind.
     "I'm sorry Frisk, but I can't let you continue." I drew my swords and Frisk responded in kind.
     "Why are you attacking your daughter? She's kind, sweet and caring." The monster said.
     "Shut up and don't talk about my daughter like she's your friend." I growled back at him.
     "Azzy is more than my friend." Frisk said as she jabbed at my stomach.
     I hit her sword away before it reached my stomach. She was biting her lip. I could tell from the pathetic attack she just made she isn't really trying.
     I swung for her right shoulder. Before my sword even touched hers I swung at her legs with my other sword. She does a back flip narrowly dodging my swords.
     She ran at me and swung blow upon blow at me. I dodged and deflected them all. She had always been slower than me. I was making progress. One of my blows narrowly cut her cheek.
     All of a sudden my head hurt. The headache was crippling, I dropped my swords and clutched my head. Last time we had fought she hadn't been able to use her powers mid-battle.
     I saw her put one sword in front of my throat and one behind my throat.
     "Do you surrender?" Frisk asked me with a pained look in her eyes.
     "Yes." I looked her in her eyes. Twila's eyes. "Good job. You finally beat me." I said giving her my helmet.
     "No father, keep it." Frisk said.
     Keep it? When a child beat their parent the parent gave their son/daughter their helmet. Centuries of tradition ignored. Oh well, Frisk was never one for tradition.
     "Goodbye dad." Frisk leaned forward and kissed my cheek.
     "Goodbye my frisky, Frisk. If you die out there I will kill you." I said just to annoy her.
     "That makes no sense. I will already be dead. You can't kill-" she saw my face and stopped babbling when she realized I didn't mean it. She stuck her tongue out and whipped her head around. She'd always been full of spice.
     She walked away and her soulmates followed. Now I just had to come to terms with that. She has two soulmates, and one of them is a monster.